Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

hey Ro,

I will trade you the donald CM pin for the stitch in car pin if you want?? let me know as I can send it out with the rest of the pins I got to send out in the new year :)

Stitch2814

Hey all, these are seans (DLRPmad)

there you go sean, I hope I got the right images for you :)

Aveen2008

Thanks for posting those danny!

wow sean great pins =D>  =D>  =D>  =D> !! what are your keepers and your traders? I see you have two of the aurora heart pins I would be interested in one if your trading it. Do you need the Disney store stitch hula pin?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

no problem Aveen,

I cant wait to get the 2010 stitch pin of you sean :)

also I was looking on pinpics at the Princess Tiana pin and I cant believe that one has been scrapped already and it got scrapped before its release.

Saying that from the picture the pin looks beautiful hehehe

dlrpmad

thanks danny for putting those on for me, I'll now have to get a photobucket account! From "where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse" to the vinylmation are my keepers, but i can trade them if i like the pin you are trading me. From mickey on his own to the spare jack-jack pin are definite traders. There on are my suspected scrappers. Danny if you want my princess tiana, that fine. Emma, if james wants one of the toy story pins thats also fine. And aveen, emma's son wanted to trade me hula stitch but if you want it, please tell what you would like to give me. Anyone else, if you would like to trade with me, please P.M me!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Dorsetcandy

Hiya Sean have sent u pm as holding some pins for u at mo...i wouldn't be able to send them til poss Thurs but def nxt week so no real hurry in getting back to me as know every1 doing lots of family stuff at the mo

@Danny thanks for helping Sean out i'm glad i'm not the only one who has had problems with posting pics  :oops:

Welsheeyore

@Sean have sent you PM - you will be popular at the moment:)

am sat here looking online at pins and figurines - meant to be ironing :)
xxx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

Not to put a downer on everyone but I was reading on facebook the new hidden mickeys have been shown for the parks for 2010 and I went to have a look and I was very surprised to see 2 pins Sean got in his trader bag which I hope they are not scrappers as means another set has been scrapped before release OR that a few pre-production pins got out.

The pins are the snow white and aurora heart pins, pinpics# 75091 and 75094.

What do you guys think??

dlrpmad

Oh no!!! I never realised but i have... Wait let me count...............7 (i think). I hope these are just post production pins that have slipped out into the parks and that they are NOT scrappers. They are actually quite nice pins, except the nightmare before christmas ones, as i hate the movie and everything about it!!! Every day i am growing more and more wary of funmamas pins! From now on im only getting traders from people you all recommend!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

I hope I not annoyed or upset you sean, just wanted to point it out as I only found out there where 2010 pins this morning and didnt realize the NBC ones where as well which I do hope they are pre-production as would mean two hidden Mickey sets have been scrapped before release yet again :(

and off topic but you hate Nightmare Before Christmas  :shock: Ive never known anyone to not like it.

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I hope I not annoyed or upset you sean, just wanted to point it out as I only found out there where 2010 pins this morning and didnt realize the NBC ones where as well which I do hope they are pre-production as would mean two hidden Mickey sets have been scrapped before release yet again :(

and off topic but you hate Nightmare Before Christmas  :shock: Ive never known anyone to not like it.
um - I hate NBC too - ok well hate is strong word but it is def not for me  :D

October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

i do hope as well!! And yes, i do hate NBC!! The only thing I like about it is the cover of the song Making Christmas by Rise Against (punk rock/ rock band). A reason for hating NBC: i don't have one, i just do hate it!! Sorry for being so forward about it and for being off topic!! Anyway, i may need to get some more traders in a few months, who do recommend to get them from (yes i have asked this loads of times!!!)
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "dlrpmad"i do hope as well!! And yes, i do hate NBC!! The only thing I like about it is the cover of the song Making Christmas by Rise Against (punk rock/ rock band). A reason for hating NBC: i don't have one, i just do hate it!! Sorry for being so forward about it and for being off topic!! Anyway, i may need to get some more traders in a few months, who do recommend to get them from (yes i have asked this loads of times!!!)
I have mine off sleepys emporium - I think Aveen recommends them too.  although I am by no means any where near expert enough to tell perhaps I really dont think I have had any scrappers so far in the 30 pins I have had from them
xx

October 2013 - WDW

Belle's World

Hi All,
Just to let Donna, Emma, Aveen and Danny know all of your pins were sent out yesterday so hopefully they will arrive today or tomorrow at the latest. Hope you all like your pins.
Ro

Donna

Hi Ro
Mine arived this morning and I love them!!!!!
Have sent pm
Donna