Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

well im sorry if came across that way but it was intended to. But I cant help if I think they are, its my opinion but to emma and DLRPmad Im sorry if I offended you in some way and to you as well aveen as I seem to have offended you so my apologies.

dlrpmad

Hey Stitch2814, no worries! We all say rude things at some point, but I did get what you mean. You probably get most of the stitch pins anyway, as im getting loads from ebay. So thanks for the apology and I hope to see you on the forum! Sean
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

as I said in the PM it was intended as a joke as I dont assume to get the stitch pins as that is unfair to other members here so apologies to everyone :(

I guess as I wasnt in the right place (as you guys know) then I was not looking at it how it would come across and wasnt my intention to be rude in any way what so ever.

Welsheeyore

as I have said Danny your apology is appreciated and accepted.

all forgotten now

and ooooo I just bought a lovely Eeyore pin on ebay - couldnt resist - pin 39271   :D  [-o<

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"well im sorry if came across that way but it was intended to. But I cant help if I think they are, its my opinion but to emma and DLRPmad Im sorry if I offended you in some way and to you as well aveen as I seem to have offended you so my apologies.

Hi Danny,
I don't like fights, I don't wanna sound bossy but like I think it's obvious both people were stumped by the comments and appreciated the apology. I just put myself in their shoes and thought how I would have felt and it wasnt good. There's just better ways to put things sometimes.

anyway im glad its straightened out.
Luv Aveen xoxo

dlrpmad

I thought id put my pin pics name up so you can check out my pins. My name is the same as it is on here- dlrpmad. There is not much on now but that will change after christmas, as I have said countless times! Btw im collecting stitch, chip and dale, exciting mickey, robin hood and yearly pins, if any one was curious. I also want the same. Sean
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Welsheeyore

Hi Sean

Love your socererer Mickey Pin and the Union Jack one.  I hope I get some pins for christmas too!! xx

October 2013 - WDW

dlrpmad

Hey welsheeyore you have a good collection of pins yourself! I love the june gloom pin, looks just like scotland in june. Lol! I also like the pledge of allegiance pins, im wanting the chip and dale one myself. Well I hope santa brings you lots of pins for christmas! Lol 26 days till christmas tomorrow! Anyway have a nice night,sean
101% Stitch LOVING!!

StitchOhana

Love all the pins everyone is posting! My pinpics is pinksky if anyone is interested :)

Aveen2008

Aloha, stitch ohana!!

welcome to the forum!:)

are you a cast member? just wondering as you seem to have 2 cast pins in your collection :wink:

great collection 2, you like the same characters I do hehe it seems:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

wow what a collection pinksky!!

loving pin 64978!! and the whole a-z - as a newbie I'm impressed by that!!  :D
xx

October 2013 - WDW

StitchOhana

Hi! Thank you! Yes I have worked at Disney Store for about 2 years and I worked at Disney World for one year. I'm off to work at Disneyland Paris in a few weeks! I love the cast pins, but it is Alice that I am trying to collect most, she's just so hard to find!

StitchOhana

Quote from: "Welsheeyore"wow what a collection pinksky!!

loving pin 64978!! and the whole a-z - as a newbie I'm impressed by that!!  :D
xx

Thanks! Yes that is a cute pin! I got it in a set of 3 or 4 of them. It took me forever to find all those letters, but I was lucky enough to work there so I spent most of my time off pin trading  :D/

Aveen2008

Quote from: "StitchOhana"Hi! Thank you! Yes I have worked at Disney Store for about 2 years and I worked at Disney World for one year. I'm off to work at Disneyland Paris in a few weeks! I love the cast pins, but it is Alice that I am trying to collect most, she's just so hard to find!

wow your going to work there!! how amazing and lucky!! I take it you can speak french?! What department are you working in? Alice is great, so many people love Alice pins I think. aw I am so envious of you working there, its the best place ever hehe...well maybe not if you have been in WDW hehe! Have you been to DLP before? im goin gto guess you have:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

StitchOhana

Yes I've only been to DLRP twice before, WDW is more like my home! I can speak French, I will be working in either Newport Bay or Hotel New York.  :D Hoping to pick up a few pins while I'm there!