Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

thanks Dorsetcandy - kinda thought that was whole idea etc but just needed someone to tell me - I have emailed them back and very cited now

oh and as a fellow tink fan - I know thou shalt not covet but looook

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Disney-4-Pin-Fari ... 53de5922b0  

got myself a bag of traders on ebay last night - so cited!!
xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Belle's World

Quote from: "Dorsetcandy"@Ro  :oops:  Silly me i'm so busy trying to get everything done today i'm messing up all over the place i meant pin 38118 Beauty& Beast home video release i prob won't get to post pics of other traders til Weds now!

Hi Dorsetcandy,
Had a quick look at the pin and although it is Beauty and the Beast related i think i would be happier with a different pin. For my wants at the moment i just went through and ticked any beauty and the beast pin i didn't already have so i really need to sort them out. I really don't mind waiting until Wednesday to see what else you have.
Ro

Dorsetcandy

@Ro no problems that's fine i kind of did the same thing with Tink pins when i first joined pinpics we will sort it out Weds!

@Welsheeyore i had already spotted those but am having to get most my pin fixes thru trading at the mo as had unexpected bill on Sat which has left us with lot less money than thought  :( but hoping may get few pins for Xmas

Stitch2814

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Hey danny, I found the deluxe lanyard set elsewhere for under 20 quid including postage. Its from the seller bizzybee1 whos got a good rep if you look at her shop. Also she does le stitch pins!

cool thats good then.

Seeing as there are new pin collectors on the board I think we should have a thread just for sellers on ebay we can trust and sellers who get scrappers off just for our own reference and a quick description on scrapper pins as Im sure emma (welsheeyore) and dlrpmad might not know about them.

what you guys think??

Belle's World

DorsetCandy - That's great, i'm looking forward to it!
Danny i think thats a good idea.
Ro

Welsheeyore

hey guys,

did the trade :) very chuffed too - she/he asked could |I send first as I had no references (didnt know I needed any!) but I am fine with that as obviously I am new so nobody to say I am ok etc.  

@Dorset - know how you feel and kids are just sooooo selfish and apparently expect presents at christmas - tut     :lol:  so I cant possibly afford those just for myself - however I know hubby has been buying me pins tonight for Christmas cos bless him he had to ask me to help him set up a paypal account :)

@Danny - that would be a good idea

@Aveen thanks for the message hun cant wait!

edited to add that on the ebay sellers thing Julianp7703 seems a very good seller - I have had a few off him and he waits until you have finished and combines postage etc.
xxx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

Just set it up now so go there and share your opinions on who are good sellers and who are not all that great :)

Can we leave feedback on Pinpics as Ive dealt with people here but if we can then I guess we can all give feedback there if we can :P

dlrpmad

Danny I thought that was a great idea for a thread. Ive already posted on there and hope the thread gets loads of recommendations of whos good and bad on it. Thanks again! Sean
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

Not a problem its just for here then and we dont need to go searching on disboards or whatever other site has a list.

Dorsetcandy

Can sum1 help me out have taken pics of my traders they r on photobucket..how do i post them on to forum? :oops:  still can't work it out

Belle's World

Hi dorsetcandy, you need to click the img code then inset the img code from the photo before removing the img's in capitals. Hope that makes sense!
Ro

Dorsetcandy

Dorsetcandy

God i give up all my traders on photobucket my name on there Dorsetcandy will have to get sum1 to actually show me how to do this! :roll:

Stitch2814

here you go sam, I found them on your page so I thought Id post them up for you..

DORSETCANDYS Traders

and for furture reference Sam here is how to post a picture from photobucket..

once your image is on photobucket, all you need to do is copy and paste the IMG CODE there is an image below that shows you what I mean, the circled code is the one you copy and paste into a reply here.

dlrpmad

Dorsetcandy, I love those pins and these are your traders? I REALLY want some of them! Unfortuneately I dont have any traders myself until christmas!  :cry: I will be crossing my fingers for good ones! I will probably put pics on here on boxing day so everyone can see them.
101% Stitch LOVING!!