Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle's World

[/quote]

Hi Masamune, i would be interested in the stitch gift box pin and the LE Gaston pin. As you know i'm waiting for a load of pins to arrive and you will already be looking for one to swap the Beauty and the Beast pin with but i believe i still have the Jimini Cricket on the Seahorse LE pin if you were still interested. I p[robably won't be back on the internet until Sunday and i'm hoping my pins will arrive early next week so when they do i will post a picture. Ro

Masamune

@ Aveen - I actually only have one of it. :P But it's one of those pins that I keep changing my mind about. Yes it's a Gaston pin...but he's getting out-smarted by a turkey. :lol: So it's not his finest moment. But yeah, that's why I said I was less eager to trade the LE ones. I'd only trade them if it was for something I liked a lot more.

@ Belle - :) Thanks for the offer, but I prefer my Gaston pin to the Jiminy pin. Like I just explained to Aveen, the reason why these are the last of my LE traders is because I do actually like all of them. I'd only trade any of them for a LE pin that I liked more.

Masamune

:) Updated with Emma's info.

Welsheeyore

@ Danny - hope you ok x posted your stitch pin today so will be waiting for you when you get back xx

got my eeyore sillouhette (?sic) in the post today and my Francis bulldog which is cool and reminds me of our dearly departed Molly bulldog doggy xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Welsheeyore

hi all

just felt like showing you my collection now as it stands - off to search ebay for a bag of traders - I was winning a Tink hoody from the states and got outbid by 59cents  :cry:  so will see what else I can buy!

October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

If anyone has any lion king pins they would like to trade please let me know :)

Emma - your building up your collection fast! :D  That board will be full in no time! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

I have bought the lettuce and the buckeye pins for the fruit mickey collection and have asked for the cherry pie for Christmas :D  dont know why they appealed but they did

I even rearranged the ornaments to display my little board!  just looking at them makes me smile because they are happy smiley things if that doesnt sound weird!! the only lion king thing i have is a cuddly Simba  :D  but will keep my eyes open for you xx

October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Welsheeyore"I have bought the lettuce and the buckeye pins for the fruit mickey collection and have asked for the cherry pie for Christmas :D  dont know why they appealed but they did

I even rearranged the ornaments to display my little board!  just looking at them makes me smile because they are happy smiley things if that doesnt sound weird!! the only lion king thing i have is a cuddly Simba  :D  but will keep my eyes open for you xx

hehe I think the fruits and veg are cute hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

the fruit and veg ones are boring I think and I just dont get what they are supposed to represent just like I dont like vinylmation pins :P

Welsheeyore

I dont like the other vinylmation ones with the standing characters - but didnt realise my fruity veggy ones were vinylmation (still learning!) but I just saw them and thought they were a bit different - you can still see it is disney because of the iconic shape but its just that bit less obvious sort of thing

well thats why I like them  :D

October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:P I think the fruit and veg pins are quite nice.

Belle's World

Hi All,
Had a surprise trip to London yesterday so did some pin trading, they had the following pin which i don't need but had a feeling it was on someones want list possibly DorsetCandy. If you want to trade just let me know.

Still waiting for my job lot and getting impatient hopefully it should be here around Tuesday.
Ro

Dorsetcandy

@Ro it is indeed  :) i was planning to sort thru my pins later as my pinpics not up to date will let u know what pins i have i'm willing to trade for that one either 2nght or 2moz hope thats ok!?

Stitch2814

hey emma your pins are cool and I like the silhoeutte pin as Im after the stitch one myself :P

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"the fruit and veg ones are boring I think and I just dont get what they are supposed to represent just like I dont like vinylmation pins :P

well each to their own Danny...some people may not like stitch but if they said to you your pins were boring I doubt you would be happy! Sorry but I think the comment was a bit rude, as was the one to sean yesterday when he asked me about Stitch pins and you basically told him that you had the right to all stitch pins from me. There;s nicer way to say things.
Luv Aveen xoxo