Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:( Do not like the new Disney Store website. Hopefully they'll bring back the upcoming pin section soon.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :( Do not like the new Disney Store website. Hopefully they'll bring back the upcoming pin section soon.

yeah me neither! Its a copy of how the american disney store site is laid out and I never liked it either!  :(  Oh well, could be worse I guess!

I still haven't recieved the pins I won a few days ago..well last week actually so I will have to email the seller to see what the story is with that! :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

I'm still waiting on the Robin Hood pins. In the e-mail they replied to on Saturday, they said they would post the pins on Monday. If they posted them 1st Class on Monday like they said they would, I should've gotten them either yesterday or today. If I don't get them tomorrow I'm gonna send another e-mail, as it will have been a full week then since I actually won them.

:( And they've recieved yet another negative feedback from someone.

Aveen2008

aw no way. What does the negitive feedback say?  :(

Yeah its a week tomorrow since I won my pins too so if they aren't here tomorrow I am going to email. I am not panicked or anything but probably just impatient. :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

Something along the lines of "Excuses excuses! Not being able to send recorded delivery is biggest lie of all!" :( So not very good at all. I'm trying so hard to give the person the benefit of the doubt, but it's difficult to ignore 6 negative feedbacks in such a short space of time.

Aveen2008

well I hope you get to give him a positive one! :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Masamune" :( Do not like the new Disney Store website. Hopefully they'll bring back the upcoming pin section soon.

yeah me neither! Its a copy of how the american disney store site is laid out and I never liked it either!  :(  Oh well, could be worse I guess!
I totally agree, if you go to the Collectables and Pins tab, you have to scroll to find them amongst other collectables. Even if you type in pins on the search, it has 4 hotlinked pages for online/celebration/limited and Core collection pins, I suppose they are bigger to view, with more details than before, but I still preferred to glance at all of them together on one page, so you could see the present ones and then what's coming. All they needed to do was to improve that page really by making them bigger and arrange them better, but not the whole site to what it is now..  :roll:

Aveen2008

Theres pins missing from it also like Happy, baloo, the new mickey black and white ones and others I think! :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) I traded for two lovely pins at the Disney Store today. One of Baloo, and a LE one of Tinker Bell. I reckon the LE one is a scrapper, but I don't care because it's lovely and I have no plans to trade it away. :P

:? Robin Hood pins update: didn't recieve them today, so I've e-mailed the seller. *Sighs*

Aveen2008

aw still no sign of my pins either and the total was £38.00 for them :shock:  (i didnt realise how much they added up to really)...so I hope I get them soon, even if it's just to resell them lol! :P  They are taking ages to come and the strange thing is I won something else from ebay (a disney doll) and I wont it on like tuesday and it was here on thursday! So it didn't get delayed at all :?  :?

aw you should post a picture of the pins you traded for, I am sure they are lovely! I am like you, if I really love a pin and know I am never goin gto trade it i don't mind if I am not 100% sure about its authenticity because I love it anyway! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:( My Robin Hood pins didn't arrive today. I'll send another e-mail if I don't get them on Monday. And if I haven't got them by Thursday, I'll open a dispute, since it'll be 2 weeks on Thursday since I actually won them.

Aveen2008

I hope they at least email you back! Seems we both are having problems with them- maybe someone in the royal mail is a pin theif hehe! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

I don't think it's that. I just think that the person hasn't posted them yet. They said they were posting them on Monday, but on eBay they only got marked as Dispatched yesterday. So maybe they didn't reply to Thursday's e-mail because they were embarassed about having not posted them yet.

:? They've recieved another negative feedback, this time from someone who bought their item a day before mine. They've recieved the item, but they left negative because apparently the post mark on the stamp revealed it had only been posted a couple of days ago. :D But hey, at least they got their item, so there's hope for mine yet! As long as I recieve them, I won't leave negative feedback.

Clarebelle

Guys can we keep this on topic please, I think there was an Ebay sellers topic somewhere, maybe it would fit in there :nemo:
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

On the topic of the Uk pin trading at the Disney store, I am kind of annoyed that they built this new website and neglected to add some of the recently released pins on it to buy, unless the Happy, Baloo and the Mickey cartoon pins are all sold out? :?
Luv Aveen xoxo