Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

You pins looks great clarebelle! =D>

Where did you get the blue uk lanyard? I have never seen one before?? :D  It looks great, I wish they would create a few different ones!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

it is part of the Starter Set ;)

5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

oo thats lovely i have never seen it before it is new out or was it out ages ago?? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Bought it today :D bargan for £9 (with shareholders)

Has anyone else noticed that the red lanyards and pin backs have disappeared off of the website??

Aveen2008

oo brilliant! hope they get them in my local store too! It nice to have a change from the red one! :D  :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D Ooh, this is a good sign. :P Hopefully after Starter Sets there will be pin bags and books!

Clarebelle

Yes fingers crossed! We have been asking in our local Disney Store and they have suggested it to... well I guess their HO? so hopefully if they do start doing them they will get a little bonus or something

Masamune

It's a shame the starter set only has one pin with it though, as it's nice to have the option of keeping one and trading the other.

Clarebelle

no no it does! I just already put that one in my pin bag  :oops:

Eager_Eyes

I really like the idea of a starter set and its a nice lanyard as well! I'll have to get one before I hopefully go to Paris next year.  I've not booked anything yet, and may not but I've already got a few LE's ready for trading  8)

Masamune

@ Clare - :D Yay! I might end up buying it then. :P We'll see.

@ Eager - I really like the lanyard as well. I think it's much much nicer than the red one. :)

Eager_Eyes

I think the lanyard is quite eye catching which will be good for a PTN or if you go to Florida where pin trading is sooo much more popular and the odds of trading with someone other than a cast member are far greater.  I really want to go back to Florida next year I'm trying to convince myself with Paris being sooo expensive that its worth the difference  :mrgreen:

Masamune

:D This week I'll be booking my next DLRP trip. After that trip (which will be in January) me and my friend are going to start looking into booking a WDW for 2011. I've only been once before but it was the most magical holiday ever. My friend has never been, so I'm dying to take her there!

It is expensive though, so we'll have to do a lot of saving up!

Eager_Eyes

You should definatley try and save up to go to Florida, it is amazing.  I've been lucky enough to go a few times I have family that live over there so I can go and stay with them which saves qutie a lot.  

Although going off topic here but some of the rides are sooo much better in Paris, like Buzz Lightyear is just amazing in comparission and its not like the one in Florida isn't good to start off with!!! But for the fireworks and the atmosphere and the whole parks that Paris doesn't have and everything else beyond Disney definately worth it!

Oh and back on topic in Florida in a couple of the malls they have official Disney outlet stores which sell some of the proper theme park merch for unbelievable prices I got a hat for a $1 you could pick up tee's (if you could find any that weren't xxs or xxxl) for about $5 and they had all kinds of other stuff and even a few pins.

Masamune

:D I found one of the outlet stores when I went last year. :P We bought most of our gifts there.