Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eager_Eyes

Well you got lucky then, I found mostily that wasn't worth buying even with the mark downs because it was all dated for the year before.  However, I wasn't that bothered the real Disney bargains are to be had in the sales in Disney Stores outside the tourist trap by where my family live hello giant Pirate Mickey for $10!!!! I'll have to take a photo of him sometime.

Clarebelle

Back on Topic :D

New pins out tonight on the website!
Mr Toad
Cruella and Dalmations

and in stores, Mickeys Band Concert

roll on 5pm
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Masamune

:P I get more excited about seeing which pins are coming out next.

Clarebelle

lol us too!

Eager_Eyes

I'm looking forward to the Mickey pin in stores tomorrow.  I love Mickey pins and anything Mickey related so I'm definately getting that one.  It looks like they're going to be doing a series of Mickey pins so I'll be v.happy if that turns out to be the case.  And I'm also hoping with halloween being just around the corner that we'll get some NBC pins in the next few wks.

Clarebelle

Yes its a series of four based on the shorts, its a nice series and I will definatly be taking a few of those to trade while in DLP :D

Just ordered my online editions  :cheshire_bounce: I don't know why everyone hates them, they are huge for the money and most of them are sliders/pin on pin of some type. Plus these new ones are LE of only 200  :shock:

Masamune

The only new pin added to the website is another in that Mickey series. :) That looks like it's going to be a lovely little set, but I'll probably give it a miss. :P Right now I'm just debating placing an online order.

Masamune

Mum and I went halves on the P&P so we could order some pins off the Disney Store website. I got the Robin Hood pin and the Hercules pin, and mum got two of the Cruella pins. :o Looks like we got them just in time, as the Cruella pin is no longer available.

Edit: o.o Cruella pin is back on the website. Weird!

Aveen2008

aw cool I am really glad you got the pins you wanted! :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) I think the Hercules one is fabulous, and I really love the Robin Hood one too. :? The Cruella pin is a bit disappointing, so my mum is just going to keep hold of them and try selling them later down the line, or maybe trading them if she ever goes to another Pin Trading Night.

Clarebelle

just got round to sorting out my UK collection again, so here we have the two online LE

Cruella (didnt realise her car moved, I suppose it makes it a bit better for the money)

and Mr Toad

hmm not too keen on them, but there are only 200 of them, and we need them to keep our collection complete so ho hum

Has anyone else noticed that they keep disapearing from the website andt then re-appearing?

Masamune

They're not great are they Clare? My mum was pretty disappointed too. At least she only got the Cruella one though. I think she would've been gutted if she would've got the Mr Toad one too.

:o And yeah, I've noticed that as well!

Clarebelle

not great no, we just need them as we have a compete collection, there have only been 2 I wouldnt have bought, Kermit and miss Piggy valentines day pin and the Mr Toad one, but I have seen one go up to £18 on ebay, so i will be keeping hold of them until they dont come back onto the website, and then we will sell them

Masamune

:P Yup, that's what my mum will do as well. If she still has them both in January, I may take one with me to try and trade if I end up being there for a Pin Trading Night.

Clarebelle

well we might save ours for Florida, not sure yet