Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

The online pins arrived today, here they are....

Robin hood slider pin..

Alice sliding pin (didnt realise she moved)...

Peter pan slider pin...

I have to say these pins are beautiful, I esp love the alice one. I think the peter pan one is lovely but theres one detail ruins it.....

I don't think it would have been as bad if this had been done in black ink but in red it looks as those Wendy, john and michael are zombies!! :shock: !!

lol :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

I love those Aveen, but I have to agree with you on the darlings..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Why red/orange ink indeed..  :roll:

Scanners eat your heart out..  :mrgreen:

Masamune

:D OMG, are Robin's clothes Free-D? That's so cool!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :D OMG, are Robin's clothes Free-D? That's so cool!

lol no they aren't actually but I can see how it looks that way hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

o-o Oh wow. :lol: They just really look like rubber on the pic.

Aveen2008

omg you're right they are!!hehe! I never would have noticed that but i just went and checked the pin lol! usually its so obvious that it's rubber or free-d when you see it hehe! Good job you noticed hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P I really think I can't wait for that pin any longer. My mum is thinking of getting the Cruella pin when it's released, so maybe we'll get a few pins between us and split the P&P costs.

Aveen2008

That's handy hehe!! They really should eitehr reduce the price of the pin or the postage! They would sell a lot better! I want the pinocchio one! I guess I should have just got it but it already cost like £45.95 for 2 robin hoods, 2 alices and 1 peter pan - so for only 5 pins it was £45.95!! :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:( That's soooo much money. Having said that though, LE pins at DLRP are around 10.90/11.90 Euros, so compared to that it's not too bad. :? LE pins in America tend to be much better value.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :( That's soooo much money. Having said that though, LE pins at DLRP are around 10.90/11.90 Euros, so compared to that it's not too bad. :? LE pins in America tend to be much better value.

unless I love the LE's I don't intend to buy too many in the park or too many pins I want to kinda limit myself (if I can) esp as I will be trading and going to PTN lol! Unless none of the merchandise takes my fancy then I may spend more on pins lol! I definately want a large pin bag!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

Yeah, on my last two trips to Disney, I only bought like 2 pins each time (aside from the PTN pins). On the January trip I bought a core pin of Cheshire and a core pin of Dumbo. On the April trip I bought a core pin of Stitch and a core pin of Daisy. If I hadn't gone to the PTN that would've been it. :P But then there I bought 2 Meet the Robinsons pins, 2 Merlin pins and 1 Walt Disney pin (that was the pre-release one).

As you know, I traded both of the Meet the Robinsons pins. I know 21.80 Euros is a lot of money to spend on 2 trading pins, but the way I saw it, I happily would've paid that amount for the 3 pins I traded for. :D The Jessica Rabbit pin I traded for is probably my fave pin ever. So yes, it worked out good in the end, even if I would've rather had 2 nice PTN pins instead of just 1. :D I loooove Merlin.

Aveen2008

I just hope I can control myself hehe! I know I want one of the small world attraction and probably the hotel new yorl and santa fe pins as they are the 2 hotels I will have stayed in! :D

I was in the Disney store today, bought the bugs life pin! its much bigger in real life than it looks on the computer I will posta photo tomorrow hopefully. I am not long home from a day out. Also bought the core pins of G-Force and stitch playing guitar just for trading in DLP! :D  :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

I decided not to be lazy and add the picture tonight...

the 2 bugs at the top (forgot their names) are sliders on the pin and hiemlick is an add on or 3d. I have to say I am not a massive fan of A bugs life ( i don't like bugs for a starters hehe), some parts are cute though. I like Heimlick, he's funny! And dot is sweet too and I like Flick. Wasn't going to buy this pin but something attracted me to it! :P

Seen the Hercules one - really don't like it and the Aladdin one is ok but I don't think I would pay £7 for it.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D I agree, that pin is much nicer IRL than it looks on the website. I'm really not a huge fan of the characters on the pin though. They included all the circus bugs except for the ones I actually like (the mantis, the moth and the spider). But yeah, A Bugs Life is probably my least fave Disney/Pixar film out of all the ones I've seen, so I'll be giving that pin a miss.

:P I really like the Hercules one. I'll be getting it once I get paid.

Clarebelle

Just putting my pins in my pin bag now...

my collection is complete again :D well until the 25th it is anyways.

So here it is,

UK Cast Lanyard Pins
Group Core Pins
Old UK Pins

Single Core Pins

LE Series Pins

LE Celebration Pins
LE Pins

Online LE Pins

UK Disney Store Lanyards (ready for trading in DLP :P)

I can't wait for the UP pin :D
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]