Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow_White_Girl

Ooooh I'm so excited about the Happy core pin since I already have Grumpy!  :D/ Hope they do the other 5 dwarfs too! And "Thru The Mirror" is one of my favourite Mickey shorts ever, so I think I'll be having that pin too! :D

\":lamp:\"

Masamune

@ Aveen - No, not really. :P I'd feel like that if I was trading with another guest, but when trading with Cast Members I don't worry about it, since those pins aren't their own personal collection. And besides, just because I trade away a pin that I don't like very much, doesn't mean that someone else won't like it as well. :)

@ Snow - Ooh, is that the one where he dances with the Queen playing card?

Aveen2008

thanks for the PM masamune! :D  :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P No, thank you!

Aveen2008

lol! I have posted the pins I have with me for trading in the pin nights topic although I may get more :P  :oops:

I have bought from both those sellers that I gave ya the links too by the way and the pins came and were great :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "Masamune"@ Snow - Ooh, is that the one where he dances with the Queen playing card?
It is indeed! I love it!

I'm absolutely gutted, my Mary Poppins celebration edition pin has BROKEN and I have completely no idea how it's happened! :( I noticed it was hanging funny on my pin board before and when I took it off to look at it the pin on the back near the bottom has totally broken off so now the pin won't hang straight! I'm devastated cos it's one of my favourite pins!!  :cry:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"
Quote from: "Masamune"@ Snow - Ooh, is that the one where he dances with the Queen playing card?
It is indeed! I love it!

I'm absolutely gutted, my Mary Poppins celebration edition pin has BROKEN and I have completely no idea how it's happened! :( I noticed it was hanging funny on my pin board before and when I took it off to look at it the pin on the back near the bottom has totally broken off so now the pin won't hang straight! I'm devastated cos it's one of my favourite pins!!  :cry:

Hey hun

funny my pin doesnt hang straight either anyway and its not broken but its just heavy to one side or something.

They still have one or two mary poppins pins left in my local disney store if you want me to get you one?

Aveen
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:( If you still have your receipt, maybe you can go swap it?

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "Masamune" :( If you still have your receipt, maybe you can go swap it?
Yeah I keep all my receipts (just so I can see exactly how much money I've got stuck on a corkboard! ;)), I'm not sure the Manchester store has any left though. I'm going to the Trafford Centre tomorrow so I may try there!

Masamune

Good luck Snow! :) Hopefully you can just get it swapped over with no hassle.

Aveen2008

I ordered the only pins yday from the disney store website. It says if you order before 3pm and choose express delivery (£1 dearer) that you get next day delivery. They say they deliver from 8am-8pm! So it'as 7 now and no sign...1 hour left :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:? That's so cheeky. If you pay extra for faster delivery, that's what you should get.

Aveen2008

opps I just realised it's only next day in mainland uk :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:( Aww. Well in that case it shouldn't have allowed you to pay the extra if that service wasn't available to you.

Aveen2008

At least it was only £1 dearer although with the cost of the pins and postage it is a fortune really lol! Maybe it will come tomorrow anyway! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo