Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow_White_Girl

Hmmm Jafar's really not one of my favourite villains... but as I'm gonna have the other 2 in the set by then I may have to buy him! Who do we reckon the other 2 villains in the series will be? I'm trying to rack my brains to think if there are any more who turn into things... only one I can come up with is Madam Mim from The Sword In The Stone, but she's surely not popular enough to be in the series???

\":lamp:\"

Captain Pan

SWG... I got an idea (and it will never happen)

Al from Al's Toy Barn.... in Check Shirt... and as "The ChickenMan"

But it will Never Happen

Agent Lex

I think someone said Ursula earlier (as Ursula and as Vanessa). The last one stumps me right now, but I'll rack my brains.

EDIT: Lame idea, Hades and angry, red Hades.

15MagicalYears

I would have thaught that Jafar would have turned into the Red Genie. Anyway, it makes more sense for him to turn into the snake.
It's a set of 5,
So the last to after Jafar in my mind would be :
Ursula and all I could think of was Lady Tremane and her Daughters but that wouldn't be keeping with the idea of transforming  :?

Agent Lex

There's also Yzma, which would make a rather amusing end to the series, though I haven't seen many Emperor's New Groove pins on my travels.

Snow_White_Girl

Ursula/Vanessa is VERY plausible imo. The last one is baffling me!

15MagicalYears

Well, I'm back from a long morning in Glasgow City Centre. We got an early train as there was a 12 o'clock kick off and the trains were busy  :?.
Anyway, I got the Romance Collection so far, and also I got the last Sleeping Beauty and Beauty and the Beast pin  :D/.

I also braught home a cute Sulley plush, he was soo soft I couldn't leave without him  :oops:.
Anyway here is the Romace Collection in with the rest of my pins :P.

:D/

Masamune

:) Yeah, it was me who suggest Ursula/Vanessa as one of the Villain spinners. For the last one, I would love a Madame Mim/Purple Dragon one. Other than her, and possibly Yzma/Kitten, I can't think of any other villains that make huge transformations.

There are certain villains that transform in regards to personality. EG, Ratigan can be all suave, calm and collected...and then he can go nuts. :P

Now that I'm back from DLRP, I'll probably pop into town today to pick up the Evil Queen spinner. :D I traded for so many incredible pins, so I'll take pics ASAP. I'll most likely post them in the big Merchandise thread!

15MagicalYears

I want to start collecting the Villain series too,  :?.
As for the Romance collection, does anyone know what the last 2 will be?  :P

Javey74

I've just come across this one, I really love it, it's another one I'd like to have..  :D/  :D/  :D/

Masamune

:D I bought the Evil Queen spinner today. :? Once again though, despite the fact that it's part of a series, the pin is bigger than the one that came before it. It's not as big a difference as the Cindy/Aurora Castle pins, but I noticed it as soon as I saw it.

Also today, I traded for not one but TWO LE pins! I traded for this cute Easter Pluto one, and this unusual Master Gracey pin. Although I'm not a massive fan of Phantom Manor, I really enjoyed the Haunted Mansion at WDW, so I was drawn to this pin as soon as I saw it.

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "Masamune"@ Clare - Your collection is lovely! :P Like I said in the Merch thread, I've been wanting that Cheshire watch pin for ages. Did you trade for it at your local Disney Store?
It's on eBay at the moment, just in case you didn't know already!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHESHIRE-CAT-ALIC ... 240%3A1318 :)

Masamune

:D Thanks for showing me Snow, but I actually ended up getting it off eBay already! I bought a lot of 25 trading pins (all of which were pictured), then I e-mailed the seller to ask if he had any Cheshire pins that he could swap with any of the 25 pins I bought. :) When they arrived, the Cheshire Cat watch pin was included! I was so chuffed. :P

magic_823

Well i wore the pin trading lanyard for first time on sat and no1 wanted to trade with me all day  :cry:

someone come trade in belfast!!!

15MagicalYears

I guess it's more than a hobby when you find yourself going to the Disney store straight after school  :lol:, I'll post pics of the pins I got once they're uploaded  :P