So I'm now collecting -
The House Collection.
Princess + Castle Collection.
Romance Collection.
 :D/

kurgly_bird

managed to get a belle romance series pin on ebay  :D  now i'm one happy bunny

Captain Pan

Ok... I finally got the opportunity to go to the Disney Store in Cardiff...

I went with only a handful of pins... and although the CM lanyards were mainly a variety of Core Pins... I traded my Sleepy for a Nemo and ensured one thing... I have all current released Pixar ones at Disney Stores...

Taking my collection to a rather un impressive and unlucky 13... Although an online purchase is in the offering with the purchase of Wendybird1s Anniversary present...

I have...
Sorcerer Mickey (Online Edition)
Pooh Sticks (Limited Edition)
Stitch with Gun (Limited Edition)
Winnie The Pooh Earth Day (Limited Edition)
Fab 5 (Core)
Mickey (Core Test)
Lightning McQueen (Core)
WALL-E (Core)
Buzz Lightyear (Core)
Mickey and Friends (Core Test)
Bolt (Core)
Nemo (Core)
Toy Story (Core)

Would have got a Mickey, Pluto and House but they didn't have one...  :cry: and after talking with a CM... She's a woman very much like our Javey who wants More Donald Pins, and can't wait for the Donald and House to come in!

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Would have got a Mickey, Pluto and House but they didn't have one...  :cry: and after talking with a CM... She's a woman very much like our Javey who wants More Donald Pins, and can't wait for the Donald and House to come in!
He-he-he..  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

I got the Little Mermaid Romance Pin today... of the Uk store ones I have
-The Beauty and the Beast Romance one
-The little Mermaid romance
-Nemo
-Squirt
-Bolt
-Wall.e
- An alice in wonderland at the mad hatters tea party pin.

I'm not really collecting, I just buy them if I like them but I guess i'm slowly building up my pins I have 32 so I guess thats not bad for someone who doesn't collect  :P

:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Captain Pan

Knew there was someone I was missing... Right need to hunt down a squirt now! D'oh...

I really do have the IQ of a Tickle Me Elmo!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Knew there was someone I was missing... Right need to hunt down a squirt now! D'oh...

I really do have the IQ of a Tickle Me Elmo!

hehe!! :lol:  I love that Elmo live toy.. I so want one!:P

Bit off topic though, hope you find a Squirt pin though! :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

:shock:  :shock: theres a Squirt pin?!?! :( its not on the disneystore website, can you post a picture?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Captain Pan

Think it was one of the trial "testers" Clare, thats why its not up there anymore!

I need to find one now! My aim is to hold all Pixar ones released in the UK... Cause lets face it, without a Disney Store closer to Port Talbot than Cardiff I'm going to have very few opportunities to grab pins and trade them...

Clarebelle

*humph* need to move somewhere closer to civilization :cry:
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Clarebelle" :shock:  :shock: theres a Squirt pin?!?! :( its not on the disneystore website, can you post a picture?

yep here's a pic of it..

Sorry it's not a clear pic, I took it with the flash off because the shine that came off it was making it even worse with the flash on. :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:o I traded for that pin today at the Manchester store. I forgot that it was one of the tester pins, I just thought it was very cute. :( The Manchester store lanyard is pretty much all Core pins that you can buy now.

Javey74

Well I wandered into my local Disney Store yesterday evening and straight away looked for Cast Members, with my eyes immediately averted to their chests..  :mrgreen:  Yes it was all above board, I was looking for lanyards with Pins on them. Well, the lanyards were there, but low and behold no pins..  :(

I wandered up to the service counter to take a look at the Pins on the board, it was then I realised that the Donald Pin in front of his boat wasn't there, then I remembered it was released on the 9th of May as with the Belle and Castle.  So I got talking to one of the CM's telling them in casual conversation what I'd done, at the same time asking them about the trading, and that I noticed that none of the Cast Members looked as though they were.  But to my suprise she said that they were, it's just that they don't wear them all the time. The next thing I knew was that she opened the draw behind the counter and pulled out two lanyards full of pins.. Ahhh haaaaa. So they are trading...  :D/  :D/  :D/  It's a good job I asked, otherwise I would have gone away with  the wrong impression of trading with this particualr store..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Well Jen hadn't brought any to trade since she didn't have any basically, so Vanessa suggested to just buy some of the core pins off the board she already had.  So that was that..  :wink:

Anyway our first official trade in store took place for two particular pins..  :D Now Jen liked this Tinkerbell one, which is one of the £5 ones but traded it for a £3 core pin..  :)

Now this next one of Mickey wearing a Cast Member shirt, I'm not sure if the CM was supposed to trade, since it's from the Cast Lanyard Series..  :shock: But she traded it anyway, so here it is..  :mrgreen:

Agent Lex

If it's on their black lanyard, they're supposed to trade it :) The cast lanyard series simply means it starts on cast member lanyards, but are available for trade. I've got that one, too!

Javey74

Quote from: "Agent Lex"If it's on their black lanyard, they're supposed to trade it :) The cast lanyard series simply means it starts on cast member lanyards, but are available for trade. I've got that one, too!
Ahhh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up Agent Lex, though it was on a red one, basically the same as what the general public can buy instore..  :)