Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

15MagicalYears

So I made my next visit to the Disney Store today and decided to buy a pin, (they also had a full rack of Beauty and The Beast Romance Collection, I mean a full rack!  :o)
Anyway, I grabbed myself the last Bandleader Mickey pin, they weren't getting anymore in so I got it, I'm heading back soon to get the Romance Collection.

Here's Bandleader Mickey :  :)

Javey74

I love that Pin 15MagicalYears..  :D

I keep meaning to buy it everytime I see it in store..  :oops:  :)

15MagicalYears

I know, I loved it when I first saw it. I'm happy I got when I did, that was the last one they'll get. So I'm guessing thats Bandleader Mickey going fast now.  :|

Masamune

:P I traded for a pin that made me think of Javey today.

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :P I traded for a pin that made me think of Javey today.

Oooh, I Like, I Like, I Like...  :D/  :D/  :D/

I want one..  :mrgreen:  How can I get one quickly... [-o<

Masamune

:o Try eBay? :P Or quickly book a trip to DLRP for this Thursday and I'll trade it to you. I like it, but I'm quickly running out of pins that I'm willing to trade, so I may end up having to trade it away. For now though, it's right at the back of the list of pins I'd be willing to part with, as I like it a lot. :)

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune"Try eBay?
Looks like my only option for now..  :o

Quote from: "Masamune"Or quickly book a trip to DLRP for this Thursday and I'll trade it to you
DLRP this Thursday, I wish..  :mrgreen:

:D

15MagicalYears

Masamune

:) This is the cheapest one I could find.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Pin-Pins-Don ... .m20.l1116

:o It's the same one as mine, with the light blue background instead of dark blue.

Javey74

Thanks 15MagicalYears and Masamune..  :wink:  :D

The only problem I have is that I'll have to set up a Paypal account, you see I'd never used Ebay, well not until last week anyway where I made my first purchase, which was a CD, but on this purchase I could pay by cheque, plus it was in the UK.  Really quick and efficient I must say for my first purchase..  :wink:

I noticed that both Pins are from the States, and the preferred payment is PayPal, not cheque..  :(  So, it looks like I'll have to open one after all..  :)

Thanks for searching on Ebay for me, much appreciated..  :D

Clarebelle

You can use your credit or debit card through paypal with no setting up, you just have to enter your details and your done, much less hassle :)
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Javey74

Quote from: "Clarebelle"You can use your credit or debit card through paypal with no setting up, you just have to enter your details and your done, much less hassle :)
Mmmm, thanks for that bit of advice Clarebelle, I might just have a go at that one..  :wink:  :D

15MagicalYears

I need to get down to the Store soon before the Beauty and the Beast pin dissapears, I have a feeling that if no one buys them they'll be shipped to a store where they are in high demand.  :?

Clarebelle

Tell them the Norwich store would like them ;) after you have got yours :D
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

15MagicalYears

Just a quick question before my next trip, I'm planning on buying about 4 (all limited edition) this weekend. Yet online it says that you can only purchase 2 limited edition per customer per day.  :cry:  Is this just online or in store too?  :?