Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

The Beauty and the Beast Romance Pin is still available in the Norwich store ;)
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

kurgly_bird

i'm annoyed at myself because they had one in york when i went but i got some other pins instead, silly me lol.

Masamune

:shock: Look at this beautiful Tink pin I traded for at the Manchester store yesterday!

:D I'm so happy with it! It's probably my fave Tink pin that I own.

Clarebelle

WOW thats a beautiful pin!

Snow_White_Girl

That's a gorgeous pin Masamune! :D As I'm now earning again I can actually afford to broaden my collection a bit now ;) Though I'm still eagerly awaiting the Evil Queen spinner! :lol:

\":lamp:\"

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :shock: Look at this beautiful Tink pin I traded for at the Manchester store yesterday!

:D I'm so happy with it! It's probably my fave Tink pin that I own.
Now you don't see Pins like that everyday Masamune..  :D/

Clarebelle

Yay!! :D/ I Had two deliveries of pins today :D
so heres an update...

The core range

The Romance Series so far

Online Editions

Limited Editions

My "Traded for " page  :roll:

and finally one of my uk pin trading lanyards

Captain Pan

I want that Hannah Montana one... It would fit perfectly in with my Teaching practises...
 :shock:

Hmm need job... Need a Disney Store closer to Port Talbot than Cardiff... Need to get to cardiff soon

Clarebelle

The Hannah Montana ones are actually from a booster set from DLRP that were on promotion for 9€ and we got 20% AP discount on top of that :shock: I didnt think it would work but it did, so they worked out a bargan for trading at 1€80 each. There was also a pack of HSM ones on promotion too that the girl in our Disney store went nuts over and was over the moon to trade with us for Troy  :lol:

Captain Pan

Not going back to DL(R)P anytime soon... although mum's boss is off to WDW in November... Still need a job and stuff...

I need those 2 sets now...

And its nice to see someone actually with an Earth Day pin... I was starting to think I was alone with no one else mentioning thier purchase of one

15MagicalYears

After the dissapointment of the online store  :(  I decided to travel to my Nearest Disney Store and to my suprise there was two in Glasgow City Centre!  :shock:  :o .
On the main site it only lists one  :? . ANYWAY!
I baught a couple of core range pins and a Mickey Mouse as band leader pin, I love the Disney Store even though you come back with more than you went for. I also came home with a Mickey as the sorcerers aprentice plush. A dissapointment though was that not one of the Cast Members from the either of the two stores collected or traded pins. :(

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Not going back to DL(R)P anytime soon... although mum's boss is off to WDW in November... Still need a job and stuff...

I need those 2 sets now...

And its nice to see someone actually with an Earth Day pin... I was starting to think I was alone with no one else mentioning thier purchase of one

They had sold out in our Disney Store had to get that one online, the photos dont do it justice, all the Earth day merchendise is soooo nice, cant wait until payday now Disney Store has started selling adult clothing again  :D/  :D
I know someone who is going to DLP in May, hopefully they will pick me up a couple of the booster packs and the new Stitch invades pin [-o<

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"After the dissapointment of the online store  :(  I decided to travel to my Nearest Disney Store and to my suprise there was two in Glasgow City Centre!  :shock:  :o .
On the main site it only lists one  :? . ANYWAY!
I baught a couple of core range pins and a Mickey Mouse as band leader pin, I love the Disney Store even though you come back with more than you went for. I also came home with a Mickey as the sorcerers aprentice plush. A dissapointment though was that not one of the Cast Members from the either of the two stores collected or traded pins. :(

What was disappointing?
[/color]

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Anthony"10% off at Disney Store online this Easter:

Has anyone used this offer? we tried it on the 9th for the new releases online, but on my invoice it appears only to have taken it off of 2 of the pins  :?  and we bought 9 :shock:  BUT we did get the free plusie!

15MagicalYears

I had a few things I wanted to purchase online, mostly pins. But just before I entered my details it stated that you must be 18+ to place and order  :? .

Clarebelle

aw, couldnt you get someone to do it for you?
its funny, i dont think I have ever had to enter my date of birth when ordering :? odd