Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eager_Eyes

I agree I loveddddddddd that show a lot when I was younger it was one my faves the odds of that have got to be slim though.

Stitch2814

Gargoyles would be class as well sooo many choices...

Belle's World

OMG it's Gummi Bears - Love it. Can't wait to go the Disney store tomorrow to get the other pins. the surprise Mickey and Minnie is sweet, think its one of those even better in person pins.
Ro

Stitch2814

GUMMI BEARS!!!!!

Now Im bouncing here and there and everywhere with that news, Awesome. And nice to see the Snow White locket pin it looks nice..so does the Genie pin :) only down side to the new releases is...

YET ANOTHER TINKERBELL PIN!!!

could of done without that if Im honest

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"GUMMI BEARS!!!!!

Now Im bouncing here and there and everywhere with that news, Awesome. And nice to see the Snow White locket pin it looks nice..so does the Genie pin :) only down side to the new releases is...

YET ANOTHER TINKERBELL PIN!!!

could of done without that if Im honest

I never really watched gummi bears so i will pass on it I think, happy with the rest ....except the tinkerbell one, even though it's different but it's still tinkerbell again!!!! plus it wil be £8 or £9! :roll:

The Mickey and Minnie valentines pin is nice.
Luv Aveen xoxo

daxyboy

im so happy the 4th pin is gummi bears,ever since i started collecting pins ive always wanted a gummi bears pin.i think this set is the best set that they have done,hope they do more old tv show pins.A recess pin would be cool.im also lovin the genie pin and valentine mickey and minnie.im glad my birthday is 4th march as i think im goin to buy a lot of pins over the coming weeks.lol

pink_danio

loving the gummi bears pin defintly going to try get it :)
Not too gone on the tunkerbell or genie one though

simonandwendy626

No Marsupalami.....Well no surprise. The Gummi Bears does look nice though. Love the Genie pin. Just wish they had someone on the pin team that could think of someone other than tink.

Still never mind, I think Im going to start a Marsupalami appreciation society and go and have a massive hissy fit now

Still 2 more weeks then I will be heading for Disneyland paris and all will be right in the world (well at least for 1 week)

15 days till DLRP here we come

dlrpmad

Is there any plans for anymore tv pins, gargoyles and talespin pins would be great!!!! Simonandwendy626, have great fun in dlrp, I can't wait to go back in October of this year!!! Back to pins, why won't Disney bring out a princess and the frog pin for the uk????? Especially when it came out today!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Dorsetcandy

Well i actually really LOVE the Tinkerbell pin as i have been eyeing up Tink trapped in the lantern pins from the parks and they are always quite expensive/sort after to get them on secondary market and havn't managed to trade via pinpics either so  :D/  everyone has thier favourites and while Tink is still so popular they will make the pins...we had actually run out of all the Tink pins other than her sat on flower so will be good to have another core pin featuring her from tomorrow!

But i do hope throughout the year we get sum interesting characters aswell tho i think the 2series of pins at the mo are really nicely done/thought out the mirror/locket pins with the detail and the dangle elements on ducktales/rescue rangers all these look so much better in reality aswell!Considering UK stores have only been officially pin trading for a year(well a yr on 14th Feb) we have had some nice pins the romance collection,villians spinners,Mickey film series and the hobby is definately growing  :D

Masamune

:D So excited by the Gummi Bears pin. I'll definatly be buying a spare of that.

Today I'll be picking up the Valentine's pin for sure. Might get a Rescue Rangers for trading as well.

littlemermaid83

I love the new Tink pin aswell.

I'm having to back away from buying pins as my habit was costing too much money.  The Gummi bear pin is drawing me back in though. :P
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

dlrpmad

For the first time in about 3 months, I got some pins on their release date!!! Today I got the rescue rangers pin and 2 of the valentines day pins (I'm going to trade one, another first)!!! I also got one of the new stitch plush keychains as well!! So basically, I spoiled myself and I won't be doing that again for a very long time :( oh well
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Eager_Eyes

well never made it the disney store today, hopefully will pick up a gummi bears and valentines pin tomorrow.  I did however, pick up my very first cm pin on Friday, a Donald one and I love him!

Belle's World

Went to Oxford Strret in London yesterday and picked up the following:

If anyone is interested i got the last DuckTales pin which means they sold out in 2 weeks!
No romance series or villain spinners which there were in December, also no locket pins very little on the LE.
Ro