Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle's World

Ooooooohhhhhh need to know what the pin is.
Ro

Belle's World

My guess is either Valentine Pin or One year anniversary of pin trading in uk pin.
Ro

Stitch2814

hmm Im there on saturday anyway so I shall be checking in to see what the pin is...Im really hoping for princess and the frog pin :P

daxyboy

can you let me know on saturday what it is please danny and if it is only available for a day.On facebook it says its mickey and minnie

Dorsetcandy

Omg the pin is sssoooo nice Mickey & Minnie inside love heart £5 pin LE of 800 so they will go quick when we had the Xmas buable pin which was same edition size/celebration pin they sold out in our store the day they were released and sure they sold out online quickly too!

Stitch2814

I heard it was £7 today but they were unsure about it. Im not going to get it as I cba getting pins to trade at the moment I simply cant afford it so easier to get pins I want off ebay rather than buy to try and trade them which always seems to fail and leaves me with the pins :(

Elwell2009

Hi all

Will the surprise pin be available online or just in store ?

Matt

Stitch2814

probably be available online as the aurora pin was released in store and put online when it got released as we didnt know that one was coming out.

Belle's World

If it's £5 i will definately pick up a couple. So glad i am going to London on Saturday. Pin sounds great.
Ro

Eager_Eyes

Ekkk if its got my main man Mickey on it then I NEED it  :shock: especially if its at £5 will buy a couple and put them away for my ever growing bundle of traders for future trips to Florida and DLP!

Belle's World

So tomorrow we find out what the final pin in the DuckTales, Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop set will be.
I figure there are 3 runners Wuzzles, Gummi Bears and Talespin. My bet is on Talespin although i would really like a Gummi Bears pin.
Ro

Stitch2814

Im rooting for Gummi Bears as well but seeing the recent TV pins from the US they have a Tailspin pin so we might get that but I want Gummi Bears :)

simonandwendy626

Well I still want it to be marsupalami (I can dream)...Or Darkwing Dark just for something completly left field. Still whatever it is We are bound to buy it..Will be intresting to see how they trade when we hit Disneyland paris on the 20th

16 days til DLRP here we come

Aveen2008

My bet is on tailspin as well.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

What about GARGOYLES? :D Wuzzles is what I would like though.