Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

A couple more purchases last night>>

Cinderella 60th Anniversary [Celebration Pin]  :)

and...

Ducktales Pin [Limited Edition]  :)

Donna

Cinderellas eyes and mouth look scary!!!!!! but I love the Duck Tales pin

Aveen2008

I got the same two pins (bought them off the website) hehe. I have to say I was disappointed in the cinderella one because it is quite dull or something in real life...am I the only one that thinks that? I love the ducktales one though:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Dorsetcandy

@Javey you always make the pins look so lovely in the pics you take! :D

@Aveen i agree about the Cinderella pin i havn't actually bought it yet!But the Ducktales was better than i thought it would be!

Stitch2814

The ducktales one is much better pin I think as well :) I was looking to review the pin and had fun doing that, I dont really fancy talking about the Cinderella pin lol but I might do if I can spare a fiver.

Eager_Eyes

I picked up the Ducktales pin today, I really love it such a nice pin.  No luck with the new name tag pins yet.  But its still early days I reckon I'll get them sooner or later.

Javey74

Quote from: "Dorsetcandy"@Javey you always make the pins look so lovely in the pics you take! :D  
Thanks for the comments there Dorsetcandy, as I said to Aveen, I always try and get the best shots I can using my favourite photo suite program with a few other tricks up my sleeve..  :mrgreen:

Stitch2814

Javey you should so snap the images for my blog lol make them look alot better than I can do :P

Javey74

Quote from: "Stitch2814"Javey you should so snap the images for my blog lol make them look alot better than I can do :P
Yeah, but the main problem being that I can only snap the ones I buy, so your choice would be select..  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Stitch2814

hahaha true true it would be XD

Belle's World

I can't wait for Saturday, after a little reoganisation of our ady we are fitting in a Disney store to make sure i will not miss out on Rescue Rangers. I will probably pick up 2 so i ahve one to trade as well as Duck Tales and a Cinderella to trade in the parks. It will be my first pin trading with the lanyard since early December so really looking forward to it.
Will definately be going to Arndale store in Manchester on 20th Feb and Leeds on 23rd so i can pick up goof troop and St Patricks day as well as doing more pin trading.
Ro

Stitch2814

Aww shame Im not in manc by then Ro Id loved to of met up with you and chat etc etc :( I might need someone to pick me up the st paddys mickey for me if I can get it online..anyone willing to do that for me just in case??

daxyboy

does anyone know anythink about the surprise pin thats out on saturday.Will it be available just for that day i wonder.i hope not as i am goin next wednesday,first time to a disneystore this year,wished i lived closer.

Stitch2814

theres a surprise pin?? Maybe a princess and the frog pin seeing as its out on friday...hmmm intriging...

Masamune

Can't wait to hear what the surprise pin is. :)