Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

Looking at pinpics then I think the rescue rangers pin will sell out, Im aqlready picking up 2 for trades lol

Eager_Eyes

I reckon that the st.Patrick's day pin will sell quickily.  After all the stitch one laat year did well and pin trading wasn't as well established as it now is. Plus does any one remember back in the day when disney beanines were quite the collectable, I do, I was into in a big way at one point the st. Patrick's Day Pooh and Tigger always sold out quickily.

daxyboy

ye.my cast lanyard name pins came in the post today,they are fab just need to find goofy

Stitch2814

I dont think Im going to find the other two but I have people looking out for me so fingers crossed. If not then I think I will trade all of them away as I wouldnt like to leave without a full set lol

I got a few older CM pins from the Oldham store today just for the hell of it since I had not trading in a while so I got bored and thought why not lol as Im not really going to get to do that often when Ive moved.

Belle's World

I bet Lindsay is having a great time, io can't wait to see all the pins she has traded for and hear about pin trading night.
Ro

Stitch2814

I forgot when she is back (I think its tonight) but Im just hoping if she made it to PTN then it was cheshire cat pin as I know she would be sooo happy if it was him. Also hope she can find the new cheshire cat pin from the cats series :)

Eager_Eyes

I hope it was a Chesire Cat pin too.  I can imagine how happy I would be if I went and the pin turned out to be a Mickey!  I'm still aiming to make to a PTN one day, and hopefully get some rather good trades done when I'm there  8)

Stitch2814

I would like to go to one aswell lol but there is already a stitch one which is impossible to get lol thats why I settled for the HKDL pin event pin muuuuch cheaper and just as rare :)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"I forgot when she is back (I think its tonight) but Im just hoping if she made it to PTN then it was cheshire cat pin as I know she would be sooo happy if it was him. Also hope she can find the new cheshire cat pin from the cats series :)

yeah it was tonight because she said she would only be able to stay  a short while at the PTN cus she wud have to go for her flight. i cant wait to hear all about her trip :)

ive seen the new cheshire cat pin on ebay but im sure she cot it no problem. i like the figaro pin its on ebay too lol..good old ebay :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha I forgot when the PTN was lol I wonder if the pins have been shown on ebay or Dizpins yet as I want to know what it was :P

I LOVE ebay! as I just got a PT52 Alpha pin (yes they have finally made an Alpha, Beta Gamma pin) and another UP pin LE1500 both for $20.

Stitch2814

oooh just seen on PP the PTN pins...Tarzan and Sebastian...I do like the sebastion pin :)

Masamune

Lol, not impressed with either of the PTN pins. Unfortunatly though I didn't have enough time to go trade them away. We had to run out and get the coach as soon as we bought them. Will post more pin-related stuffs when I get the chance. :)

dlrpmad

Love both of those PTN pins, I thought it was nice to have Tarzan as a boy.
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Welcome back Lindsay!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Aw I think the PTN pins are nice!

hope you had a great time away!

luv aveen x
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

Welcome back hope you had a great time pin trading.
Ro