Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

Any chance you can pick up 2 of the Aurora pins for me and my mum next time you're in the Oldham store Danny? :( Really don't want to miss out on this pin, as Aurora is my fave Princess.

Stitch2814

I can try to but I aint got no money at the moment but I will have soon I think lol Also Lindsay I was speaking to Dan (I know I found our hidden danny LOL) and he said the pin trading will be after the sale he thinks :) and I told him Im moving and he said there should be at least one before I go so fingers crossed.

Masamune

I'll ask myself tomorrow, just incase Dan was mistaken. Apparently yesterday was the official release date, so there's no reason why Manchester shouldn't have them. I'll let you know if I pick them up.

Stitch2814

ok then but like I said I was told they didnt get any but fingers crossed for you lindsay :) as I it is a very very nice pin and I just reviewed it on my blog so everyone go read it hahaha.

Masamune

:) Looks like Manchester had the Aurora pins all along. They managed to find them today, so I bought 2. Gosh it's so beautiful! Probably my 2nd fave UK Disney Store pin after the Alice/Cheshire one.

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Masamune" :) Looks like Manchester had the Aurora pins all along. They managed to find them today, so I bought 2. Gosh it's so beautiful! Probably my 2nd fave UK Disney Store pin after the Alice/Cheshire one.

Yay!!

Glad they had it for you Lindsay, and it is a very nice pin and nicely done.

Stitch2814

Hey guys,

Sorry for the double post but new pin online.

The pin has been added already to pinpics #75229 (by myself lol)

Its a Lady and the Tramp pin and it costs £9.

there you go :)

EDIT********

Pin is not available to buy as no release date has been given and size is unknown.

I only know this as Ive been pointed out by 2 people now that is isnt available as no stock on the country and How I was to know that I do not know when it says ADD TO BASKET online....

I wont be adding anymore pin on pinpics from now on, I will leave it to the professionals as I always see wyattsmith who seems to correct any UK pin with anny wrong information.

Masamune

:o What a lovely pin! :P Sorry Danny, but I spotted the "This item is not available" banner straight away, so if they hadn't of let you know then I would have. Wyattsmith is in charge of the Disney Store Europe pin group, so you can't exactly blame her for wanting to have all the right info. :) I'm sure she didn't mean to upset you or anything.

simonandwendy626

Whilst I agree that Im sure she didnt mean to upset anyone I think the capital letters are a bit extreme. I read it as if she was telling someone off...still cant believe that disney have put a pin on their website that is not available, anyone know why they didn't just put it on there coming soon page.

Aveen2008

Can't wait for the pin to be released! Did something happen regarding that pin on another site? :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Quote from: "simonandwendy626"Whilst I agree that Im sure she didnt mean to upset anyone I think the capital letters are a bit extreme. I read it as if she was telling someone off...still cant believe that disney have put a pin on their website that is not available, anyone know why they didn't just put it on there coming soon page.

It is part of their "Valentines Range sneak peak"

Is there not a Princess and the fog one yet? :(
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Masamune" :o What a lovely pin! :P Sorry Danny, but I spotted the "This item is not available" banner straight away, so if they hadn't of let you know then I would have. Wyattsmith is in charge of the Disney Store Europe pin group, so you can't exactly blame her for wanting to have all the right info. :) I'm sure she didn't mean to upset you or anything.

Well they changed the page then as when I found it on there yesterday morning it was able to be added to your basket. And how Im to know who she is beyond me.

Whilst I can see everyone wanting the correct information no need to corect people the way she does, I saw she corrected Sam on the 2009 Xmas CM pin aswell.

Aveen2008

The price is £9 for the lady and the tramp pin :shock: !! Is it just me or are they all generally going up in price :roll: ?! The pin must be of a low LE or something. I wonder why they feel that the only romantic and valentines day appropriate characters seem to be lady and the tramp as the one released last valentines was of them :? , and of course the muppets one which obvsiously didnt sell well since its still on the site!

I love Lady and the Tramp so I am happy about the pin but the price of it is annoying.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

The price is too much and I think it has to be Low LE as well but we will have to wait and see wont we, if its more 700+ then the price is too high.

Clarebelle

might be a jumbo :?:
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]