Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

haha so Im not the one thinking it is strange then, phew :)

I also picked up the Winnie the pooh pin that came out today as well and Im currently writing my blog post, not as insightful as my others though lol but we shall see what people think of it.

Stitch2814

Just to start up some coversation in here again I was thinking, Since we are getting  a Ducktale and now a Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers pin, could this mean we could see a Talespin pin??? I for one would love it if we did as would round of three of the disney cartoons I watched when I was a kid.

As well as I would like to see more characters like Launchpad, Mrs Beakley, Webbigail, Magica, the beagle boys, and Bubba (my fave) and cant leave out Gyro and Flintheart Glomgold...to name a few but mainly all the ones lol

simonandwendy626

Well in that case why not Darkwing Duck and Marsupilami .....Although I think no one would know who they where. Starting to show my age me thinks.

I believe though that the UK pins should not just be the same old 10 or so characters, especially the limited edition pins If they had some of the real different characters then it would make our pins even more special.

Just noticed the lady and the tramp pin is no longer on the website

41 days till DLRP here we come.

daxyboy

i would also love a tailspin pin also a darkwing duck would be fab too.would be great to do a series of old cartoon pins.would be great to get a gummi bears pin.dont think any have ever been done.i agree that they should do more characters,it gets boring havin the same over and over.they havent even done core pins of donald,goofy,pluto and chip and dale

Stitch2814

omg I forgot about Gummi Bears, Id soo love a Tummi Gummi pin hehehe

Aveen2008

Where has the lady and the tramp pin gone? it's disappeared from the website!! :shock:  :?  :?:
Luv Aveen xoxo

simonandwendy626

Hi everyone new pin news, there is a new cast member series released which are small versions of name badges worn by cast members.

Went into the Guildford store today and picked up 2 off the lanyards Minnie and Donald cant tell you how many there are and they are not yet on pin pics..

37 days till DLRP here we come :D/

daxyboy

if there the same pins which were talked about on facebook a couple of months ago then there are 5 to get mickey,minnie,donald,pluto and goofy.ive been waitin ages for them to actually release these pins they look so good in the picture.cant wait to get them trouble is its an hour to my local store so i only go about once a month

Dorsetcandy

Hiya what a surprise a new cast lanyard set 5 to collect-Fab 5 characters they r really nice really nice pin the red disney loge at top is raised from the rest of the pin!We have known they were coming for a while now they r here we just have to try and get them all!! :D
 I have Mickey and Pluto!Will try to add a pic :)

Dorsetcandy

[

daxyboy

they look really good havin seen ur close up picture.i defo want to try and get all 5

Masamune

:) The Hidden Mickey is a nice touch.

Aveen2008

They look great, but i am rarely at my 'local' store anymore and havent traded with them in ages!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Donna

Hi I was lucky enough to go to 3 London Disney Stores yesterday and managed to get 4 of them.  I am just missing Goofy  :0(  I have sent my daughter over to Southampton today on the hunt so fingers crossed lol   !!!!!!

Dorsetcandy

@Donna well done you i will keep my fingers crossed you get the goofy today!If you do u will prob b one of the first traders with full set  :D i'm heading to the other 2stores nearest to me next week to try and get the full set(Colin also likes them),lookimg forward to meeting you at the end of next month!

@Lindsay i thought the hidden mickey was nice too...i think i like these best out of the UK cast lanyard pins released so far!