Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

the UP pin is my favourite out of those pins as it has Kevin on it hehe

Aveen2008

I always love how you can photograph pins they always look amazing hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I always love how you can photograph pins they always look amazing hehe!
Awwwh thanks Aveen, I alway try to get the best shot I can..  :mrgreen:

Masamune

:D Long time no see Javey.

:P Your pin pictures sometimes make the pins look better than they actually are.

Aveen2008

I went into my Disney store today to buy the belle locket pin, jasmine and rajah and the fab 5 one. I noticed beside the belle locket pin was another one with a different front and I thought omg they are selling the little mermaid one earlier.. I was even more shocked when she handed me it to look at and it was this.......

The Aurora pin!!!!  :o  :o  :o  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/

is this a surprise release or is my store selling it too soon!!! I didnt want to say incase they didnt then sell it to me!!

I would have bought extra but trying hard to save money!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

Wow amazing find Aveen, as afr as i have heard your store must have just got lucky and been sent a wrong batch, i reckon Aurora will come after Ariel.
Ro

Dorsetcandy

Hiya Aveen
 We had the Aurora locket instore too i think they have just missed it from website as i made them dbl check release date and it definately said 2nd Jan..i've put a post on ukdpt on Facebook to try and let anyone who is collecting the series know it is out as i was shocked too!

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :D Long time no see Javey.

:P Your pin pictures sometimes make the pins look better than they actually are.
Sure is, thanks for the reminder...  :lol:

I'm hoping to be on a lot more by the end of January..  :wink:

As for the pins, it must be my marketing contract with Disney Pin Trading, to make them look even more appealing so more people buy them..   :mrgreen:   :---)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Dorsetcandy"Hiya Aveen
 We had the Aurora locket instore too i think they have just missed it from website as i made them dbl check release date and it definately said 2nd Jan..i've put a post on ukdpt on Facebook to try and let anyone who is collecting the series know it is out as i was shocked too!

ah cool!! :D  silly billys not putting it on the site! I didnt want to ask because i didnt want them to take it bac of me :P  I have already went in loads of times on actual release days and not been able to get the pins released that day because they hadnt unloaded their deliveries so I thought - oh well I deserve it hehehe!! I have to say I love that series!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

Oh wow, I really hope the Manchester store is selling it on Monday. :( Since it's not on the website, I'm a bit wary that having it on sale may be a mistake, which means each store could become wise to it. Ah well, will have to wait and see.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune"Oh wow, I really hope the Manchester store is selling it on Monday. :( Since it's not on the website, I'm a bit wary that having it on sale may be a mistake, which means each store could become wise to it. Ah well, will have to wait and see.

its really odd, you would think they would have released it next if they already had it sitting waiting to go! I really thought it was the ariel pin, I was so surprised to open it and see Aurora! :o
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

oooh aurora pin nice one :) any chance of a picture of the front of it aveen??

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Stitch2814"oooh aurora pin nice one :) any chance of a picture of the front of it aveen??

yep, here ya go..front...

inside

I love these pins! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

oooo that sure is a nice one not seen one like that before thats for sure
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Stitch2814

cheers Aveen.

Well looks like the Oldham store got the Aurora pin so I got it to review :) and then is up for trading hehehe but lindsay I spoke to Dan and the Manchester store didnt get it in :( BUT they did get the Ariel pin for release on Saturday :) I asked him to sell it me but he said no lol