Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyana

Yeah I don't like the gold gloves too. And Belle's dress is defintely the beautifuliest.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

The Butlin Boy

Concept art for all the floats can be seen below:

Source: Mouetto at DCP

They look AMAZING!!! :D

Riebi

Yeeeeees I heared the new song now!
And yes I´m hooked. It´s a wonderful song and IMO much better than the catching rhythm song. Much magical, elaborate, classic and nevertheless modern.  :wink:

And WOW HOOKED again about the parade floats! Thank you for the pics!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

DisneyBud

Luvin the colour designs instead of the silouettes we've had for ages. Can't wait to see them in real life, well the whole parade in fact!!!

Dlrpfan

YAY!!! at last some concept art!!!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Sigton

The "Dream of power" float seems so evilish :twisted: !

Kristof

They all look amazing!!!  Congratz Katie Harris!

Maarten

Quote from: "Sigton"The "Dream of power" float seems so evilish :twisted: !

I've already found my favorite float. I can't wait to see it in real life.  :twisted:

Disneyana

Oh yes the concept art looks great. And I think the design is in a way totally different as the parades we had . I really love it. Thanks for posting the photos.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Maarten

While I was looking at the Lion King/Jungle Book float, I had to think about Simba on Pride Rock. Will he be an animatronic just like in California? The Lion King setting looks very similar to the Lion King float of Parade of Dreams.

Poppy The Monkey

Well the first night rep starts tomorrow - so if anyone wants to hid in a bush on Central Plaza, you can get an advanced preview of the full parade.  :lol:

*Not that I'd ever recommend such behaviour.  :)

Masamune

:( Can someone please open up the big float pics and resize them to something like 800 x 600 please? :oops: Because they're so massive, they never finish loading. My interenet connection keeps timing out. *Really wants to see them*

Anthony

I resized them to about that here:

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/today/2007/02/ ... cepts.html

Hope they work. :ears:

Masamune

:D They do work! Thanks Baloo! :)

*Will post again once she's had a look at all of them*

Masamune

:lol: Fave = Villain Float. :D I wonder if Chernabog will have moving wings! *Would be so impressed if he did* :) I think the final Princess float will be an absolutely amazing finale. :P It all looks almost too good to be true.

;) Shall we start taking bets on how many Forum members will be brought to tears when they see this Parade?