Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

"Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade" is still scheduled to run right through to March 2008, no mention of any kind of overlay...

I actually think it'd be stupid of them to add a seasonal overlay to it before they've even got 1 years worth of use from it.  People visiting in October might not have seen the parade yet, so maybe they should be given the "proper" experience?

I wouldn't be surprised if they just had something like that Stitch Cavalcade as the main Halloween parade instead.

The Butlin Boy

If they keep the Santa float from christmas then they can just stick that on the end of the parade at christmas I suppose :idea:

Anthony

Some stills I managed to grab from the behind-the-scenes video on disneyland15.com:

You wouldn't believe how many times I had to play it to get them right, it goes so fast!

shell_ely

weel done they are cool pics, the flots are looking good looking foward to seeing the finished thing :!:

Riebi

Me too!

And the little house is the Alice-float?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Masamune

:D Thanks so much for the stills! :( My computer is too crap to play videos, so I'm so glad to see these! :shock: The Alice float looks amazing!

Martin

Is it just me or do these floats seem really small?

shell_ely

they do look quite small on the pics but i am sure they will be bigger when they are finished, pics can be very deceving :!:

Kris

Compared to the designs, these are a lot smaller than I imagined. Especially the Alice house! That appears massive on paper, but in real life it's dinky  :o  :(
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Kristof

Forced perspective anyone?  :wink:

DisneyBud

One of the many Disney Tricks of the Trade, Iexpect we can count on it!! :lol:

Kristof

Fab 5 costumes for OUADP!

Source: Scrooge on Disney Magic Interactive forum

The Butlin Boy

Awesome! The costumes look fantastic :)

shell_ely

costumes look grat cant wait to see the others!
love the matalic colours  :mickey1:

Disneyana

Yes the costumes really look magical. just better than I had expected. Oh I can't wait to see them myself. I mostly like the Cinderella dress in the corner.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"