Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stuarthulluk

all if the characters on the floats, will they actually be characters or puppets do you think,

needmagic

Greetings from in-side the magic....

just to let you know the once upon a dream parade will have interaction on the parade route it will stop 3 or 4 time and some of the charactors will get off the floats and interact with you all... also eash parade float has its own theme and music along the way..it will be the most magical show ever so enjoy the dream the sparkle and more as there will be more hmmm donald may even shower you with gold dust !!!
Living The Dream Making The Magic

Patrick

Don't think we have seen these models but these are screenshots from the mini 15th anniversary documentary that was on German Disney Channel.

Photos from http://arno.linde-hh.com/?p=13#more-13

Really looking great, the winnie the pooh side, definately see how similar it looks to the old out of place tree stage on the Royal castle Stage.  The Toy Story section still seems out of place, i'm still very against pixar attack on Disneyland Park.  It seems to look too modern in many ways, compared to the very classical style the other sections of the parade seem to focus on.

Samninetysix

That pooh one is excellent and I agree, Disney Pixar kinda belongs in in WDS

needmagic

Greetings from in-side the magic...

Remember the story book on castle stage this float looks like it as you turn a page something new will happen.. the concept of toy story and winnie on this float is to say play times and the most watched .
Its a good idea that as the parade comes towards you there is joy to see buzz woody jess but like in many story books as one page turns another opens surprize winnie tiggar piglet and more..classic storys..The new once upon a dream parade is for sure a dream to see, enjoy and well done dlrp for making this 15th birthday much more than dreams....
Living The Dream Making The Magic

Riebi

More and more: It will be a wonderful parade!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

thebatman_1

Error

stuarthulluk

hey, do you think they will surprise guests with doing the new parade, as im going 22nd - 26th march. what are the chances of seing it????

Riebi

I don´t think they will do something like this.
The Birthday´s start is in April and the need some WOWs for then.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Poppy The Monkey

An instrumental version of "Just Like We Dreamed It" has appeared on disneyland15.com...

http://www.disneyland15.com/?r=home&l=uk&c=uk#parade

Anthony

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"An instrumental version of "Just Like We Dreamed It" has appeared on disneyland15.com...

http://www.disneyland15.com/?r=home&l=uk&c=uk#parade
Oh yes, I didn't notice! How awesome.  Jorien just told me they're using this as the hold music on the reservations hotline too. :)

*Records sound*

I hope people don't think that's the final music though.

DisneyBud

I haven't listened to any of the music before, and when it started I was like eek, what is this, it doesn't sound like a parade, doesn't have the energy of Dancin' etc, but then it got going, and I really like it.

Poppy The Monkey

It's even better with the words!  :)

Also remember that this is not going to be used as Dancin' was as the "travelling" music, it will be used only for the parade's show-stops.

Kinou

Quote from: "stuarthulluk"hey, do you think they will surprise guests with doing the new parade, as im going 22nd - 26th march. what are the chances of seing it????

You'll be very lucky indeed.

You'll be able to catch the farewell Princess/Wonderful World of Disney Parade on the 23rd then get to see Once Upon A Dream the next days....  :wink:
Hug it out bitch !

stuarthulluk

Quote from: "kinou"You'll be very lucky indeed.

You'll be able to catch the farewell Princess/Wonderful World of Disney Parade on the 23rd then get to see Once Upon A Dream the next days....  :wink:

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!

please tell me you are...... is that correct