Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Just Like We Dreamed It

Is it just like you dreamed it?

:arrow: http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=XGCEPHDE

Source: Mouetto, Disney Central Plaza forum

MEGA SPOILER! Music from the parade presentation during the shareholder AGM!  This will be the parade stop music for Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade.

Now I understand why people said it's like High School Musical. :lol:  Sounds great though, thumbs up over here. *puts on repeat*

Disneyana

Sorry the link doesn't work for me.  :(  It opens just a merchandise.  But I'm sooo curious.  :roll:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Riebi

Crud! Can´t download the file cause all "download-slots" are occupied. :(
Maybe you can croon some lines for me :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Anthony

Quote from: "Riebi"Crud! Can´t download the file cause all "download-slots" are occupied. :(
Maybe you can croon some lines for me :lol:
I'm working on getting the lyrics down now, they're really nice. :wink:

The song takes a bit of getting used to.  It's definitely different to Dancin', but after a few listens I guarantee you'll be hooked.

Patrick

Wow I strangely really like it, sounds very modern yet still holds the magical quality songs like dancin have.  Can't wait to hear this through the park's speakers :D .  The beginning is very walt disney parade of dreams type, seems to have the same sound to it. :)

Poppy The Monkey

Isn't the end of the song brilliant!! The character version of the song is really good too - even better I think.

For those who can't download the song yet, the chorus lyrics go...

Just like we dreamed it,
as far as I can see,
Just like we dreamed it,
as good as good can be.

And I know its so much better,
if we dream it up together,
Just like we dreamed it, to life - magicallllyyyy.

Poppy The Monkey

woops - mistake reply.

shell_ely

just found this on the dlrp site :P
Lyrics to the new parade song

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/cdarchive/lyri ... med-it.htm

Masamune

:D Wooow. :lol: I don't like Minnie Mouse (I'm a Daisy Duck fan), but I love that outfit! :) So pink and shiney!

:P And those lyrics sound so delightful!

The Butlin Boy

More photos can be found here at dlrp.fr

Disneyana

Yeah the costumes are wonderful. The princesse's dresses are soooooo beautiful, but I don't like the pink colour of Aurora's dress. I prefer blue for her. But anyway the costumes are beautiful. And I just downloaded the parade music. At the beginning I thought is that really a song for a parade. Because it started so slow. But then as the singing started I began to like that song more and more. And now I love it. Oh I'm so excited I could cry. And now I know which CD I need to buy at DLP. They will release it on CD don't they ?!
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

shell_ely

love chip and dales outfits they look great in the green :D

Masamune

:P Well Disneyana, pink if my fave colour. I was never fond of Aurora's blue dress because Cinderella has a blue dress too. :D So yay for the stunning pink dress!

:D And wow, Beast's costume is amazing! *Is just so impressed* :x June needs to hurry up and get here!

shell_ely

wow wow wow just listened to the new song, it is fantastic we all love it cant wait to hear and see it all put together now  :stitch_bounce:  :minnie:

DisneyBud

I like the new costumes, sooo much detail, but I don't think it looks right that Cinderella has gold gloves, that's my only gripe.