15th Anniversary Celebration (2007-2008)

Started by Anthony, December 10, 2005, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "djdisney1"the castle does need refubishing n i herd after 15th celebration it will be fully refurbished, also y werent dere fireworks at xmas dis year?
cos dey neva av fireworks at xmas nemor! not dat dis as nefin 2do wiv d topic or owt...

:lol: Lol dat woz quite fun-e bloo!!!

But seriously Djdisney1, please try to talk properly :wink:

The Butlin Boy

It's not very exciting but the link has been updated:

:arrow: http://www.disneyland15.com/

Mansion Staff

coming soon

wow
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.

Riebi

soon is better than "TEST" :lol:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

shell_ely

its all looking good   "i,m so excited"   :donald:

Martin

Kristof

Closed again  :(   What did it look like?

Anthony

Ooooh they're just teasing us now. :lol: Someone on DCP said it featured a "video about the creation of the new attractions". :)

Someone's sat over in Marne-la-Vallée having a good laugh, I expect.  I didn't think it'd be launched so soon though - hopefully we don't have much longer to wait.

Martin

Oh that's strange!

The new website was fantastic! It was all done in flash with the video we have already seen as the introduction. It then goes into this sort of central plaza location with different characters dancing to the 'Year of a Million Dreams' music. Then a guide to the website appears and starts talking about the 15th Anniversary. You can then use arrows that are at either side to navigate to different parts of the website.

Town Square - has a drawing of the first float from the new parade with a lot of characters - Aurora and Prince Phillip dancing in the middle of the street and a few others.

There's also Adventureland, Under the Sea (Nemo) and a Cars section. There are a lot of videos there too - including a behind the scenes one of the preparations. There were snippets of the unpainted parade floats. One of the videos also states that the Tower of Terror will carry the 'Twilight Zone' branding and will open in January 2008.

I haven't really been around here much but did you know about this:
//http://en.blog.disneyland15.com/

I'm sure it'll be back soon!

Martin

Kristof

Quote from: "Martin"I haven't really been around here much but did you know about this:
//http://en.blog.disneyland15.com/

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

QuoteWalt Disney's Parade of Dreams opens the ball

Martin

Yeah I noticed that too - very accurate lol!

The website mentioned something about 15th Anniversary Ambassadors too. The end of one of the videos ended in the same way as the 'Year of a Million Dreams' adverts (with Cinderella Castle) but the DLRP 15th Anniversary logo.

Martin

Kristof

Yes, that's how the tv commercial well end too.

Anthony

Thanks for the description Martin!  Sounds like VMK-style exploration thing, and a very large project.

The blog - wow, that's an idea I didn't expect!  Shame that the design is a bit naff and it's all very corporate though.  A (C) or (R) after every official name, and the translation makes the text sound dull.  It's not professional enough to be totally official, but not amateurish enough to be a nice fan project.

At first I thought "Tristane" was a made-up person, but then I realised she's in that video. :lol:

Kristof

The site is back up and running!!!  Woooooooooow!!!!!!!

Anthony

Yaaaay! It's amazing!!

=D>  =D>  =D>

Amazing!!!!!!! :lol:

Edit: - They mention ToT in one of the trailers! :?  :o

Edit2: The behind-the-scenes video is sooo good!

Edit3: On the main page, click the arrow on the far right to go to the next screen.  What's that music? An instrumental of "Just Like We Dreamed It", or am I dreaming?  It definitely sounds high school musical-ish like we heard...