15th Anniversary Celebration (2007-2008)

Started by Anthony, December 10, 2005, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

Wow I don't believe I have ever felt so very sad as I do now.  Officially this has to be one of the strangest things we have talked about :lol: .  But yay, new cups and napkins, about time :P .  The cup looks very cool, strangely got me even more excited, now everything that has the number 15 on seems to make me excited :lol: .

Hilary

Nothing wrong with getting excited about napkins! Free souvenirs :lol:

Kristof

Here you go:

Hilary

I want one...!

In my photo album from my first visit to DLRP I have napkins..sugar sachets....!

Anthony

Oooooh the napkins are lovely, thanks for the photo! :lol:  I really like the logo there, looks better than it normally does!

I'm very very impressed with how far they're spreading the 15th now, there's absolutely no way you can miss it. :)

Masamune

:lol: Cups and napkins... *Wipes away a tear of happiness* :P

Anthony

Prepare yourself, it looks like we have coasters too!

Photo: Scrooge, DisneyMagicInteractive.com

The logo translates really well to this kind of design. :)

Anthony

Ok, some non-paper-tissue news:

Quote from: "DLRP Today"Unfortunately, I've received word from a Cast Member in Paris that the badges have been recalled and will soon be replaced again. It seems the "Where dreams come true" tagline used on the nametags is already in use by another company, and so a quick redesign may apparently be required to avoid any unwanted legal action. The ongoing use of the slogan on the Disney Parks website and elsewhere may suggest an agreement has since been made between the two parties, although it should be noted that all mention of "Where dreams come true" has now been totally removed from Paris' 15th Anniversary logos and copy. Never a dull day at DLRP, eh?
And this is confirmed to be true! :lol:  It doesn't seem like CMs will get to keep the nametags either, as they usually do when they're replaced, all the "old" 15th ones have to be returned.

And also:
Quote from: "DLRP Today"But it doesn't end there - the Anniversary will even take flight, 100 metres into the air above the resort, to be exact! The unmissable PanoraMagique balloon at Disney Village will be joining the celebration with a special overlay adding a new design around its middle, featuring several large "15" emblems joined together by a stylish red fabric (-styled) band.
Source

Dlrpfan

wow napkins and coasters!!! theyll go perfect in my collection lol
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Nala_84

Sorry, silly question, but... what are coasters?  :lol: I mean instead of roller coasters...
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Poppy The Monkey

Coasters are little round mats you put a cup on while you are using it.

DisneyBud

"Oh dear...I seem to have misplaced my 'Where dreams come true' nametag!"  *runs to make a fortune on eBay* lol

If only.

Masamune

:D I've never been on that big balloon, but I think I'll have to this time round!

Poppy The Monkey

New signs are appearing on constuction fences, so regular visitors know whats going on...

fly_with_me_dumbo

im so excited about napkins, coasters.....anything that will fall of the table into my bag 8)