15th Anniversary Celebration (2007-2008)

Started by Anthony, December 10, 2005, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"New signs are appearing on constuction fences, so regular visitors know whats going on...
That's a nice touch, should stop people from thinking the resort is being bulldozed!  They're lying really though - the only "new magic in this area" is a new floor, but oh well. :lol:

DisneyBud

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"im so excited about napkins, coasters.....anything that will fall of the table into my bag 8)

What about trying to fit a sign into your bag? :lol:

fly_with_me_dumbo

Quote from: "DisneyBud"
Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"im so excited about napkins, coasters.....anything that will fall of the table into my bag 8)

What about trying to fit a sign into your bag? :lol:

yeah lol, so what is eveyones best freebie from disney?

Dlrpfan

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"New signs are appearing on constuction fences, so regular visitors know whats going on...

is it me or does the background look very simular to the YOAMD one?
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Kristof

Yes, that style will pop up a few times during our celebration.

Kristof

Whoknew?

Wow, awesome music. Imagine abridged in TV  :shock:. I've read that 2006 was the best year since opening, but 2007 will strike it, definitely!

Kristof

The actual TV commercial will use a similar red carpet theme with lots of characters.  Here's a small screenshot from it:

DisneyBud

That is very spectacular, certain to entice those that may not necessarily visit the park all that often

Japper

Why don't they use this intro as commercial , it's GREAT!

The Butlin Boy

That is awesome, really magical :)

Disneyana

WOW ! By watching the intro I really got goosebumps. It's fantastic !
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

-b-e-n-9-5-

one thing, i have been to disneyland paris 15 times,
the castle does need refubishing n i herd after 15th celebration it will be fully refurbished, also y werent dere fireworks at xmas dis year?
Where Magic Lives

Mansion Staff

I had a dream last night where there was this party on in disneyland paris called the pirate and princess party. and they had scaffolding and everything and they were repainting the castle...when thats what you dream about you know you have an obsession!
well we all cant come and go by BUBBLE!

be careful, or Ill drop a house on you.

Anthony

Quote from: "djdisney1"the castle does need refubishing n i herd after 15th celebration it will be fully refurbished, also y werent dere fireworks at xmas dis year?
cos dey neva av fireworks at xmas nemor! not dat dis as nefin 2do wiv d topic or owt...

Quote from: "Mansion Staff"I had a dream last night where there was this party on in disneyland paris called the pirate and princess party. and they had scaffolding and everything and they were repainting the castle...when thats what you dream about you know you have an obsession!
Oh no, the DLRP dreams stage! :lol: You know it's bad when you wake up remembering staying in Davy Crockett Ranch in a weird parallel universe where nothing is quite right... Or watching Wishes from your house, or experiencing Tower of Terror for real.

I'm still waiting for my 15th Anniversary dream...  :wink: