Disneyland Paris 2009 - 2013 Projects (off a website)

Started by CentralPlazaPerson, August 30, 2008, 06:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CentralPlazaPerson

Click on the link and see what you make of it!!!  :D  :D

Please Comment

//http://www.mousekingdom.com/scripts/forum/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=82588

Pete's Dragon

CentralPlazaPerson

Yea read it lol  :D
our have you???

daisylovesdisney

wow this all looks amazing!!!! hope dlp will go treu with it all, it would do a lot of good for dlp!

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "daisylovesdisney"wow this all looks amazing!!!! hope dlp will go treu with it all, it would do a lot of good for dlp!
Yea so do I !!!
It will be good if DLRP get TOY STORY MANIA
:D :D :D

Clarebelle

sorry to be ignorant but aren't we rumoured to be getting toy story land? will that not be in the main park? the magic kingdom if you like? so why would they build toy story mania in WDS? and from the concept art it looks just like buzz, but in 3D?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

daisylovesdisney

i believe toy story mania will be in the wds within the next few year, the main park has little land left over for such a "big" thing.

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Clarebelle"sorry to be ignorant but aren't we rumoured to be getting toy story land? will that not be in the main park? the magic kingdom if you like? so why would they build toy story mania in WDS? and from the concept art it looks just like buzz, but in 3D?

If  remember from something I've read... Toy Story Land will be the 3 new attractions being placed in the toon studio, with the parachute tower, half pipe and the other one!

RnRCj

I'm probably one of few who will say this, but I really, really DON'T want Toy Story Mania to come to Paris. To be honest, I am fed up with Toy Story attractions (also Pixar attractions in general), but there just seems to be more and more of them appearing in the parks. What about all the Disney classics? They seem to have been forgotten almost. And what about those new original ideas that only Disney could produce (attractions like Space Mountain De la terre à la lune)? They don't seem to exist anymore either. It's as if the Imagineers have ran out of ideas. All the attractions nowadays seem to be either cloned or based on a Pixar film. :?

I have to say though, the Little Mermaid attraction could be a good addition to Paris (although once again, it's a clone :roll:). If I am correct, it would be the first major attraction at DLRP based on a Disney classic since the park opened. In my opinion they should change it a bit though, so it's not just a clone of the one in California. It should have something that would make it that little bit better than the others, or just something that would make it different. The Imagineers did it when they were designing Big Thunder Mountain for DLRP - They put the ride in the middle of a lake, and added an extra drop at the end. That's the sort of thing they need to do with the Little Mermaid.

The Ratatouille attraction, although it's Pixar, could be a good addition as well because it will be unique. No other Disney park has this attraction, so it's something DLRP could boast about. Ratatouille is a a good Pixar film to base it on too, rather than Toy Story. :roll:

The Toy Story mini-land I'm not too keen on. Why? Because it's Toy Story! :o  Why not use a Disney classic instead? That would be much better! A few Pixar attractions are good at the Studios, but I think this is a bit too far. All those classics they could have used, and they decide on Toy Story - Something they have already used too many times. :(

Okay, let's look at the bright side. DLRP is expanding, so that's a good thing. There seems to be a few good additions coming up, as well as some needed refurbs. I think I'll just wait and see how it all turns out. :P

CentralPlazaPerson

Yea that's the main thing. :D
Why not just dedicate a land in WDS for pixar then they have no excuses for adding more Pixar rides?
I think all of info on this link will come true. Look at all the land behind WDS.
Studio Tram Tour
I think personally that Studios Tram Tour needs done up.
Why not make several new scenes???
I came across a site once that said Journey to the centre of the Earth was going to be part of STT.
What do you think??? :-"
Check out my other posts  :D

daisylovesdisney

i so agree with rnrcj there are way to many pixar related rides! i dislike buzz lichtyear, what has that got to do with disney, to me it seems more like a caraval attractrion, ore a circus one! even the cars attraction is more of a carnaval attraction! and the crush and coaster?! so NOT what you thought it would be!

let them make a new entrance for brother rabbit ( splash mountain ) ore do something with the little mermaid, tarzan, something REALLY disney and not some computer animation thing from pixar!

CentralPlazaPerson

Pixar make good movies but too many of there rides are in the park.
I agree they should make splash mountain for def because all the other parks have it and it's a traditional Disney ride.
Also TDL have Journey to the Centre of the Earth ride and supposedly it's amazing and that's a ride TDL came up with themselves.

:D  :D  :D  :D

daisylovesdisney

i so agree with you, i love there movies! but they suck in attractions, becouse it's not disney style if you whant my opinion. i love all the classic rides, and seing as a succes the pinockio, peter pan and snow white attractions have i think they coul considder the pooh ride, ore maby bring back the toad ride like they had in florida. i have never been on that ride, but from what i heard about it it was fun :ears:

CentralPlazaPerson

Yea same here i've never been to Florida but i'd love to.
 :D  
I agree about the winnie the poo ride and toad ride but where to put it is the question.
They say that the ratatouille attraction (of what they know of it) is going to be amazing!!!
 :D  :D
Check out my other posts daisylovesdisney :D  :D

daisylovesdisney

i have been to florida 2 times now, and i really love the pooh ride! i shore will