Disney's Fairytale Christmas 2008/09

Started by ICHAPMAN, August 26, 2008, 11:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerbillcat

Thanks for the info. I'm disappointed as i'll miss the market too, only starting it on December 21st seems a bit of waste to me as i'm sure people would visit it throughout November/December. Still dead excited about everything else though  :D , also just noticed the park hours for November are up and we're going to have more time in the parks than I originally thought.  :D/ Only 2 months, 1 week and 3 days to go  :D/.

Nala_84

Aw, thank you very much for the info :)

The confirmation of Sleeping Beauty is just great!! But I'm still missing the Characters Express... And really disappointing that the DV Christmas market won't start before Dec 21st :(
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Nala_84"But I'm still missing the Characters Express...

It still runs at christmas!!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

ICHAPMAN

Quote from: "Clarebelle"
Quote from: "Nala_84"But I'm still missing the Characters Express...

It still runs at christmas!!

Well it this year?   I ask because there is another thread regarding next years theme where someone suggested that the Character Express would be gone by the end of (I think from memory) October in order to be refashioned into Minnie colours.

Regards

Iain

Clarebelle

I thought that wouldnt happen until the official end of the celebration, which is march 7th??? then it turns into minnies train for mickey's birthday??

Anthony

Yes, along with the other main 15th Anniversary events, Disney Characters' Express will run until 7th March 2009 when it will be turned into Minnie's Party Train to begin 28th March 2009.

Before then it'll have small make-overs (a few decorations, maybe different characters or music) during Halloween and Christmas. Here's info on last year's: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/seasons ... asexpress/

Clarebelle

Yay!!!

and I cant win, We will miss Minnies :-( oh well we will just have to plan yet another holiday :D/

cinders

Christmas is my fav time ! i bought the cd last year when i was there and i got it out yesterday and my girls had a ball singing along LOL ! i cant wait im going 30th novemeber to 3rd december ! woohoooooo

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

Clarebelle

aaaawwww

Chante, C'est Noel!! :-"

im totally goofy

:cry:  :cry:  in the same boat as minnies best pal arrive @dlrp 26-1-09 :(  :(  :(  :(

MinniesBestPal

Huh? What? *looks around* I saw my name, and I haven't lookd at this thread in a while!

Nala_84

Oh that's great to hear, I've already seen the pics of last year's Christmas Characters Express, looks lovely :)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Lindyloo

Sorry to appear dumb... whats the character express?  A train with Disney characters on ?

Sorry been to Florida lots, but due to now being a single mum, me and my 6yr old daughter will only be able to do Paris ( still at least its Disney! )

I want to know lots, so we dont, miss anything............. Xx

Anthony

Quote from: "Lindyloo"Sorry to appear dumb... whats the character express?  A train with Disney characters on ?
You can find a topic all about it here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1638

And a guide here: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/15thann ... ess/guide/

Hope that helps. :wink:

Plutosgirl

going 6th January 2009 to 10th January ...gonna be a military operation to make sure we dont miss everything on the first day !!

Last time we went at Christmas they had night time photo opportunitys with snowmen in Disney Village, but I think in the revamp, those little wooden stages are now gone ??? does anyone know for sure??
Sequioa Lodge 2006, Sequioa Lodge 2007, Sequioa Lodge 2008
[strike]New York 2009 booked[/strike]Suprise Upgrade to Disneyland Hotel

Hotel New York Oct23 to Oct25 2011