Disney's Fairytale Christmas 2008/09

Started by ICHAPMAN, August 26, 2008, 11:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

OMG !?, Whats this ? Disneyparks Youtube Channel have actually uploaded a video from DLRP ?
YESS !  :D Anyone wanting to get a glimpse of the DLRP Christmas Celebration heres the video;

[youtube:1fh6hbb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AcipNzJHhQ[/youtube:1fh6hbb8]

kaysha

It's quite better at night!

More pictures and videos on DLRP Times //http://dlrptimes.over-blog.fr/

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "kaysha"

It does look better at night, but it's still very random! :roll:

That's a great video as well Owain, it's fantastic to see some DLRP on the Disney Parks Youtube page for a change :wink:

Anthony

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"That's a great video as well Owain, it's fantastic to see some DLRP on the Disney Parks Youtube page for a change :wink:
Yeah! Thanks for the video!

That Denise Van Outen always seems to be bagging free trips to DLRP...

Riebi

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "kaysha"

It does look better at night, but it's still very random! :roll:

That's a great video as well Owain, it's fantastic to see some DLRP on the Disney Parks Youtube page for a change :wink:

Seems to be the malediction of WDS. At night always nicer  :mrgreen:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Magicboy

I had readed in new Programm at 19 dezember ( yesterday) was the last Enchanted Candlebration on Central plaza.
It´s this Information right ??
had Disney forget the candlebration time to write in Programm ??

Who know more ? .....

Jens

The Enchanted Candlebration is still happening, but they are not announcing it in the schedule to avoid very large crowds that make the placemaking for the fantillusion parade a difficult task. At least that's what I have heard...

Anthony

Merged this question with the Christmas topic. :)

This is an interesting move NOT to publish the showtime of their major Christmas ceremony... Again, I know it's been said in the Central Plaza Stage topic that the Theatre du Chateau wouldn't be able to hold the same audience as can stand right along the length of Main Street for this show, but hopefully for any future illumination shows during peak season they'll consider it... No reason why they can't run the show a couple of times in one night, surely? I think they do that with DL California's illuminations.

I guess the MMP Central Plaza show is a daytime thing anyway, so next year shouldn't be so bad.

Anthony

Did anyone actually go to Mickey's Magical Christmas Dinner on any of the dates?

I completely forgot about it, but it'd be good to hear how it was...

Aurora

Yes, we went to the magical dinner. I don`t remember it beeing magical, because we were autograph-hunting there. I remember the food not beeing to bad, but always had my eyes on my daughter, who was in line to get to meet Belle!! First time didn`t work, we ended up on the steps, and she disappeared for the next half hour or so. So we got our food, but Lara was done faster than me, so she got back in line. This time we absolutly wanted to se Belle. We got quite nervous, if we`d make it there this time. And guess what, we DID IT!!! :D/
As for the organisation, this was pretty good. A lot of waiters were there to seat us, wine was served, water was on the tables. It started on time, because entry time was  at 6.30pm to 7.00pm, and then they closed it. Mickey and Minnie appeared first, then Pinoccio and Gepetto, the Buzz and Jessy followed by Cinderella and Belle,then Aurora and Jasmine(or the other way around). Thy all left the stage again and went to their picture points on the side of the room. Two princessess stay on stage. All the couples would be there for half an hour and then switch.Oh, I forgot to mention Peter Pan and Jack Sparrow. But Jack was always at the same time as Belle was, so we had to choose...
At 21.00pm the thing was over, and we hurried outside to see if we should buy some of the pictures.(of course they sell them.)Well, we did buy some...
After that we went to the hotel anf fell in our beds. It didn`t take us long to sleep...
Aurora

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Aurora"Yes, we went to the magical dinner. I don`t remember it beeing magical, because we were autograph-hunting there. I remember the food not beeing to bad, but always had my eyes on my daughter, who was in line to get to meet Belle!! First time didn`t work, we ended up on the steps, and she disappeared for the next half hour or so. So we got our food, but Lara was done faster than me, so she got back in line. This time we absolutly wanted to se Belle. We got quite nervous, if we`d make it there this time. And guess what, we DID IT!!! :D/
As for the organisation, this was pretty good. A lot of waiters were there to seat us, wine was served, water was on the tables. It started on time, because entry time was  at 6.30pm to 7.00pm, and then they closed it. Mickey and Minnie appeared first, then Pinoccio and Gepetto, the Buzz and Jessy followed by Cinderella and Belle,then Aurora and Jasmine(or the other way around). Thy all left the stage again and went to their picture points on the side of the room. Two princessess stay on stage. All the couples would be there for half an hour and then switch.Oh, I forgot to mention Peter Pan and Jack Sparrow. But Jack was always at the same time as Belle was, so we had to choose...
At 21.00pm the thing was over, and we hurried outside to see if we should buy some of the pictures.(of course they sell them.)Well, we did buy some...
After that we went to the hotel anf fell in our beds. It didn`t take us long to sleep...
Aurora

Sounds like it was a good event to me. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

What did it look like inside (how was it decorated)? Do you have any photos you could share with us? :wink:

Aurora

It was a good event. The decorations were beautiful,all in red and silver with white linnen napkins.  I have to look at my pictures, now that I think of it I`m not sure I took specific ones of the surroundings. I guess we were more focused on killing our feets by standing in line for the characters...
I plan to put my pictures online, but have get the time first, with christmas and work and all..anyway I`ll do it.
Aaurora