Disney's Fairytale Christmas 2008/09

Started by ICHAPMAN, August 26, 2008, 11:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinders

We always go by coach...yeah its alot of traveling 12 hours usually ......but the kids love it bye the time we get there they are tired so its straight to sleep and then up early.......and i always have my tree up usually but putting it up end of novemeber is a bit extream i will do it when i get home i will be in the christmas mood will put on my Disney chante ce noel cd and do it :D ! gosh we even have  count down on the wall in my kitchen and my youngest crosses each day off before she goes to bed !! LOL  :lol:

2004  Decemeber Hotel  Santa Fe
2005  October Hotel  Cheyenne
2007 Decemeber  Hotel Santa Fe
2008 Decemeber Hotel Cheyenne
2009 July Hotel Santa Fe
2009 Novemeber Sequoia Lodge
Abigail`s 7th birthday suprise 21st March 2010
2010 9th Decemeber Santa Fe can`t wait!

Anthony

:offtopic:

Please keep this topic about the actual Disney's Fairytale Christmas events for 2008. The post-parade, the shows, the decorations. If you'd like to talk about your own Christmas events or trips, it might be better to do this in the Trip Planning or Blue Lagoon forums. Thanks. :)

Malin

Has the Christmas version of the Winnie the Pooh show been axed this year, as I've not seen it advertised on the Christmas site.

Anthony

Quote from: "Malin"Has the Christmas version of the Winnie the Pooh show been axed this year, as I've not seen it advertised on the Christmas site.
For some reason they don't advertise the Winnie the Pooh show at all, not even the Summer version.

The internal schedule posted by La Rouquine on DCP says it'll be back at Weekends from 8th November to 14th December and then daily from 20th December to 4th January. :)

experiment627

Quote from: "Anthony"For some reason they don't advertise the Winnie the Pooh show at all, not even the Summer version.

Considering that "Winnie" only holds a very, very limited number of people each show, advertising it more prominently would mean murder among the stroller brigade ...

littlemermaid83

Oh no the Pooh show ends 2 days before we arrives.

Will Fantullison be shown on the 5th or 6th of January?
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Malin

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "Malin"Has the Christmas version of the Winnie the Pooh show been axed this year, as I've not seen it advertised on the Christmas site.
For some reason they don't advertise the Winnie the Pooh show at all, not even the Summer version.

The internal schedule posted by La Rouquine on DCP says it'll be back at Weekends from 8th November to 14th December and then daily from 20th December to 4th January. :)

Thanks Anthony, has La Rouquine mention anything about the schedule for Fantillusion ?

QuoteConsidering that "Winnie" only holds a very, very limited number of people each show, advertising it more prominently would mean murder among the stroller brigade ...

Why what sort of capacity does the venue hold?

Anthony

Quote from: "Malin"Thanks Anthony, has La Rouquine mention anything about the schedule for Fantillusion ?
Not quite so clearly, but it's likely weekends from the 8th November and then daily in December. Same as last year. :)

You can find all the dates organised by month and in English here: http://www.dlrpmagic.com/calendar/enter ... t-seasons/

Kristof

Winnie the Pooh will be less and less advertised due to the copyright issues with his character.  You won't see any Pooh on the Playhouse Disney Live on Stage adverts either (though he will be in the show).  :)

bekiboo26

Hi,

We're going on 4th January for 11 days, 10 nights. We went last year on 6th, and had our first day there in the xmas season, so this year we're going on the first 'cheap' day, yet we still get 3 days of xmas!  :D/

Can anyone tell me if father christmas will still be in frontierland for the children to meet? Or will that only be running until xmas?

Also, will things still be very christmassy for the 4th, 5th and 6th, or will things be winding down and the characters/parks not really getting into it so much?

Last year when we got there we had the 1 night fantillusion, and all the snow etc was still on the ground, plus xmas trees and the xmas parade, but things felt as if they were winding down, if you know what i mean. We'd love 3 days of 'proper' christmas there when we go in january (but can't afford december prices  :(  ).

I think i'm more excited than the kids  :lol:  I keep watching the parades etc on youtube and getting all teary  :lol:
Jan 2007 - Santa Fe - 5 days, 4 nights

Jan 2008 - Cheyenne - 8 days, 7 nights

Jan 2009 - Cheyenne - 11 days, 10 nights

September 2009 - Santa Fe - 3 days, 2 nights

Next trip - Cheyenne - 6th December - 5 days, 4 nights

smurfy74

Kristof - whats the issue with his copyright?????

Poppy The Monkey

Apparently Fantillusion is running 7 days per week through the whole Christmas Season. I really hope this won't change.

cinders

Well we were there last year from 11th to 14th dececmber and not once did we see fantillusion :S so dont know what happened there is it before the candelabeation or is it after ?!??? so dissapointed we didnt see it =/

2009 July Hotel Santa Fe

Nala_84

Oh cinders, why couldn't you see it last year? Did you miss it or wasn't it running during your stay? :(
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

cinders

Im not sure we watched the candlebration.......wasnt before that because we were round and about that area for a while.......maybe we missed it after the candelebration it was that cold we were like ice blocks so we didnt hang around after that went back to the hotel but this year i will be hanging around cold or not LOL maybe we will bump into you at some point !! LOL !

2009 July Hotel Santa Fe