Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Thank you guys  :D

disneyfreak90

Thank you so much :)  after my trip to disneyland i'm going to post some new pictures :wink:
here just one more from the tower of terror a made last summer :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

N2O, your photos of the Arc is great - I love it when people renew old sights by taking photos from an original and brave angle  =D>

Disneyfreak, your DLP photos are beautiful - I especially love the one of Tower of Terror - and it is a very cute picture of you and your dog :)
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

The Butlin Boy

I love your Tower of Terror photo Disneyfreak, it's amazing how something so simple like changing the colour can make a photo look so amazing :)

littlemermaid83

Not as great as everyone else's photo-artwork but here is one my favourite photos i've taken.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

disneyfreak90

Thank you all guys :)
yes i love pictures in black&white :wink:
and the picture of the castle is so beautiful i here one i made of it :wink:

-breeno-

Great photos disneyfreak90 and littlemermaid83, well done =D>
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "disneyfreak90"here just one more from the tower of terror a made last summer :mrgreen:

Nice one. Looks like you were peeking out of the Twilight Zone in 1939.  8-[

David

The Butlin Boy

Great shots littlemermaid83 and disneyfreak90, sometimes the most effective shots are the best ones :wink:

disneyfreak90

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Great shots littlemermaid83 and disneyfreak90, sometimes the most effective shots are the best ones :wink:

burntsienna

From todays shoot :D
Hopefully...if me or Deary get super rich we'll get a swimming pool and some waterproof housing for my camera and do some underwater photos  :lol:

This one is my favourite out of all the ones we too =]

Ooo and to ruin the (hopeful) illusion, these photos were taken in my bath, with a some beautiful blue fabric underneath a canvasy one...
Well we didn't plan for it, but it turned out pretty good anyways but...the blue fabric ran and this was the colour of the water in the end.

"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

CentralPlazaPerson

Fantastic as always Laura :D
 =D>  =D>

burntsienna

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"Fantastic as always Laura :D
 =D>  =D>
Thanks  :mrgreen:
We had so much fun with this shoot it was hilarious to set up, I was almost as wet as the model  :lol:

burntsienna

Here some more from the water shoot  :)

never2old

Really beautiful pictures Laura  =D>

Very hard to believe they've been taken in a bath  :shock: