Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Heres the another, lol

All the rest from this one will be just uploaded onto my flickr =]
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

CentralPlazaPerson

One word..FANTASTIC!

burntsienna

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"One word..FANTASTIC!
Thanks  :mrgreen:
We've got quite a lot of photoshoots lined up for before we both go back to University so hopefully we'll get them done

Epcot_Boy

Nice portraits laura =D>  The first few remind me of the film 'Clockwork Orange', a sort of female version :)

David

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"Nice portraits laura =D>  The first few remind me of the film 'Clockwork Orange', a sort of female version :)

I'll second that - the portraits are beautiful and somehow scary as well. That is only a true artist who can combine those two things into one portrait!  =D>
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"
Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"Nice portraits laura =D>  The first few remind me of the film 'Clockwork Orange', a sort of female version :)

I'll second that - the portraits are beautiful and somehow scary as well. That is only a true artist who can combine those two things into one portrait!  =D>
Once again, thank you Nicolai!  :D

SophieD

Quote from: "burntsienna"Heres the another, lol

All the rest from this one will be just uploaded onto my flickr =]

I love love love love this one!! its amazing!! how did you get the background?? Have you got a green screen or is it just photoshopped??
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

burntsienna

Quote from: "SophieD"I love love love love this one!! its amazing!! how did you get the background?? Have you got a green screen or is it just photoshopped??
Photoshopped =]
I had a white backdrop and then added the background in on a new layer and edited it  :mrgreen:

never2old

I don't usually post much around here because to be honest my pictures are not much compared to some of the ones you real artists have, but these I quite like. I took them last weekend in Paris, in the Arc du Triumphe. I like them because they're a bit different than the usual ones from the Arc...

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "CGM12345"
Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"This is a photo from my 30th Birthday. My wife's best friend passed out so we covered her in Party-Poppers  :lol:

it looks photoshoped

:shock: Of course it's photoshopped. I had to trace around every strand of coloured streamer and then desaturate the rest of the photo. Took ages!!

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "never2old"I don't usually post much around here because to be honest my pictures are not much compared to some of the ones you real artists have, but these I quite like. I took them last weekend in Paris, in the Arc du Triumphe. I like them because they're a bit different than the usual ones from the Arc...

This is certainly not a view of the arc that I've seen before =D>

David

burntsienna

Wow! never2old I certainly think you should post your stuff more often!
Those photos are amazing, I love them, they are certainly something different and unique compared to the usual photographs you see of the Arc!  :mrgreen:

disneyfreak90

here a picture from 2008 of newport bay club

and here me and my dog shaddy :)

burntsienna

Aww I love your photos disneyfreak90!
The Newport Bay Club looks fantastic! and your dog is sooo cute!  :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Laura, N2O and disneyfreak, your latest photos are all brilliant. Thanks for posting them :)