Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrossco

awwwww now they are sooooooo cute
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks Bigrossco - I especially like the lemurs, they are very cute and the Vari on picture 5 was so interested in me that it started to lick my shoe and then just stared up at me for a couple of minutes :lol:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Wow!
They're some fantastic photos!
I went to a zoo a few weeks back, and you couldn't get anywhere near any of the animals!
I love the colouring of the parrot! Its my favourite colour blue/turquoise  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "burntsienna"Wow!
They're some fantastic photos!
I went to a zoo a few weeks back, and you couldn't get anywhere near any of the animals!
I love the colouring of the parrot! Its my favourite colour blue/turquoise  :mrgreen:

I have saturated that picture a bit to get these colors - I really like bright and colorful feathers of this parrot too :) Thanks for the comments

It is nice to get close to the animals when you still know that they are treated well :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

The Butlin Boy

Nicolai, I am once again forced to say that your photos are absolutely fantastic. Thanks for sharing them, I hope you had a great time at the Safari park :)

Barnsey313

Hey there, completely off topic but I'm very exited! I managed to swag a £300 sony cybershot camera off Coca Cola in a competition (It only took 32 2 litre bottles of Diet Coke) - It arrived today!

No bulky (albeit slightly better) camera for me at disney this year!

CGM12345

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"This is a photo from my 30th Birthday. My wife's best friend passed out so we covered her in Party-Poppers  :lol:

it looks photoshoped

-breeno-

Quote from: "CGM12345"it looks photoshoped

Unless the person in the photo is from a 1930's movie, then yes, it's been photoshopped ;) :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Annet

I'm still discovering this forum, but I like all the pictures in this topic, really cool!

I'm kinda attached to my camera, especially my brother & sister's kids are gratefull objects :P

These pictures seemed a good advertisement to me, so I just had to photoshop them :lol:

I have one more niece, but she hates having her picture taken.
I also love making pictures at concerts, have loads of them :P

burntsienna

Well today I was meant to be doing a water photoshoot with Deary, but the weather was bad so we weren't going to do one, but then decided we'd just do something random lol =]

Gareth

burntsienna again your art stuff is better than amazing :D i love it

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

burntsienna

Quote from: "Gareth"burntsienna again your art stuff is better than amazing :D i love it
Thanks  :mrgreen:

Here's two more...though a little darker :D

burntsienna

More edits =]

Ooo and...its Snape's wand she's holding! :mrgreen:

Annet

I especially like the one with al the arms. That really are some cool pictures!!!

burntsienna

Quote from: "Annet"I especially like the one with al the arms. That really are some cool pictures!!!
Thanks  :mrgreen:
We had so much fun doing them  :lol: