Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

Cute dog - crazy wheather! I hope this wheather won't come to the northern Denmark tonight, because I am going to a barbecue with my work..

I hope that the water doesn't flood your house - it seems bad already!  :o
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"Cute dog - crazy wheather! I hope this wheather won't come to the northern Denmark tonight, because I am going to a barbecue with my work..

I hope that the water doesn't flood your house - it seems bad already!  :o
Aww yeah I think the house is going to be ok, the rain appears to have stopped now too which is good  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

burntsienna

Heres a photo of Chloe  :mrgreen:
Just for you Honey  :lol:

burntsienna

I didn't take this photo but heres a shot of the halt near my house! That would be a Van parked up

The Butlin Boy

That's unbelievable :shock:

On the plus side though, you won't have to pay to go swimming for a while :P

burntsienna

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"That's unbelievable :shock:

lol yeah the worst part is the deepest bit must be about 5ft deep maybe...possibly more lo!

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "burntsienna"

lol yeah the worst part is the deepest bit must be about 5ft deep maybe...possibly more lo!

Aww, Chloe is so cute. You're lucky to have two dogs.

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"
Quote from: "burntsienna"

Aww, Chloe is so cute. You're lucky to have two dogs.
We only had Chloe for a little while after Sam passed away but we didn't like only having the one dog, so I bought Chilli, and Chloe sleeps in my mums room and Chilli in mine..well on my window sill! bless him  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Well I'm well on my way to distraction heaven, I'm now practicing some makeup for future photoshoots  :)
If any of the photos go well...i'll post them =]

burntsienna

I broke my memory card so had to change cameras :lol:
But...heres a little tester for a shoot I'll be doing soon hopefully.

DLP-Photos.com

Sorry to hear about the memory card, but from what I have read on Facebook it is not that big of an issue to you :P

I love the tests and I cannot wait to see your shoot - you know that I usually likes your shoots very much  :D/
/Nicolai

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"Sorry to hear about the memory card, but from what I have read on Facebook it is not that big of an issue to you :P

I love the tests and I cannot wait to see your shoot - you know that I usually likes your shoots very much  :D/
Lol yeah I was a bit upset to begin with as some of the shots looked alright, but...its just a memory card, and I was still able to get 1 shot from each of two wigs that I liked and thats all I was really bothered about. =] Just means I need to get a new card.

I think the shoot will go better than the test as I'll have my friend being the model  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Well I got a little bored last night and so continued editing the two photos and decided to merge them into one...It's not a very well done merge but I think it looks quite freaky.
It was quite strange to do as the heads were at slightly different angles so I had to stretch areas lol  :lol: and shrink others

DLP-Photos.com

Well, you can see the angle problem a couple of places, but what the hell it is still a very creative and good picture - I like it...

You say that it is quite strange to do, and it is quite strange to look at, which is the cool thing about the picture. Great work!  :D/
/Nicolai

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"Well, you can see the angle problem a couple of places, but what the hell it is still a very creative and good picture - I like it...

You say that it is quite strange to do, and it is quite strange to look at, which is the cool thing about the picture. Great work!  :D/
Lol yeah you can tell on the lips and definitely the eyes/eyebrow area...considering one brow is lower than the other lol! and little with the face shape.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks =] I like the strangeness, and both sides of the face are both my...right side  :lol: so its a face consisting of only right sides  :lol: