burntsienna

Quote from: "never2old"Really beautiful pictures Laura  =D>

Very hard to believe they've been taken in a bath  :shock:
Thanks!  :mrgreen:
Yeah I'm glad they don't look like they were taken in the bath  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "burntsienna"From todays shoot :D
Hopefully...if me or Deary get super rich we'll get a swimming pool and some waterproof housing for my camera and do some underwater photos  :lol:

This one is my favourite out of all the ones we too =]

Ooo and to ruin the (hopeful) illusion, these photos were taken in my bath, with a some beautiful blue fabric underneath a canvasy one...
Well we didn't plan for it, but it turned out pretty good anyways but...the blue fabric ran and this was the colour of the water in the end.

I love the 'far away' eyes :)  Almost as if the body floats in the water but the mind is elsewhere.....perhaps on dry land with different thoughts :)

David

burntsienna

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"I love the 'far away' eyes :)  Almost as if the body floats in the water but the mind is elsewhere.....perhaps on dry land with different thoughts :)
Thank you so much!   :mrgreen:
We were trying for a little dreamlike and 'far away' look as though she were a peace, like when you experience something completely inspiring.
We did have some issues however with being able to move and get the angles and poses we wanted so in the end went for quite simple ones but I think in the end it worked better for the concept.  :)

Clarebelle

Quote from: "burntsienna"From todays shoot :D
Hopefully...if me or Deary get super rich we'll get a swimming pool and some waterproof housing for my camera and do some underwater photos  :lol:

This one is my favourite out of all the ones we too =]

Ooo and to ruin the (hopeful) illusion, these photos were taken in my bath, with a some beautiful blue fabric underneath a canvasy one...
Well we didn't plan for it, but it turned out pretty good anyways but...the blue fabric ran and this was the colour of the water in the end.

Laura they are beautiful!!

Ophelia is one of my favourite painting by Millais, I am guessing that is what you based this shoot on? will you expand on it to create the full scene?

I hope your model is well, unlike Elizabeth Siddal (the future with of Dante Gabriel Rossetti) after she modeled for Millais in a bath in his studio. We do suffer in the name of art.
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

burntsienna

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Laura they are beautiful!!

Ophelia is one of my favourite painting by Millais, I am guessing that is what you based this shoot on? will you expand on it to create the full scene?

I hope your model is well, unlike Elizabeth Siddal (the future with of Dante Gabriel Rossetti) after she modeled for Millais in a bath in his studio. We do suffer in the name of art.
Thanks =]
I'd mentioned a few stories concerning someone called Ophelia, and I'd researched the painting beforehand but I forgot to mention it to my model.
But yes it was partly the inspiration for the shoot.
I'd love to try and do the full shot, but I don't know if I'd be able to do it with my model in a bath lol
Plus the 'top' she was wearing was actaully some canvas and white cloth just tied around her chest. Though I we do have a white dress we could use.
I don't know if my photoshop skills would be good enough for a full shot, but we could always just go and find an actual location =]
The model was alrighty and still is, made sure the bath was nice and warm at all times for her lol and then she got a nice warm shower afterwards too =] and some mickey mouse potato shapes and spaghetti hoops!  :lol:

Clarebelle

Good good lol.

Well if Millais could, I'm sure you can :D
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

burntsienna

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Good good lol.

Well if Millais could, I'm sure you can :D
I can always try =]
My friend is always up for new photos too, she wanted to try some under the water (with me obviously still out) but the water kept rushing up her nose so it wasn't the nicest of things.

DLP-Photos.com

Those pictures are absolute masterpieces - perhaps the best I've seen from you in a long time  =D>
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"Those pictures are absolute masterpieces - perhaps the best I've seen from you in a long time  =D>
Aww thanks, you've really cheered me up!  :D

littlemermaid83

I was having a play with some of the effects on Photobucket and ended up with these.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Epcot_Boy

I loved that last one. it makes you wander what the child was day dreaming about as she glanced out the window. Adventures to come perhaps, especially with her loyal friend sitting by her side. Enchanting =D>

David

Pete's Dragon

This was taken with Jasmine Mobile Phone Camera. Its the north coast of Northern Ireland, at Downhill beach.

Epcot_Boy

Nice shot =D>  I take it some form of Panorama software was used :-k  :?:

David

Annet

I absolutely love the water-shoot Laura!
Are these shoots of yours just for fun or are you in some kind of school for photography?

burntsienna

Wow I love your photographs littlemermaid83 and Pete's Dragon and I must agree with Epcot_Boy!
They're fantastic!  :D/  :mrgreen:  :D/

Quote from: "Annet"I absolutely love the water-shoot Laura!
Are these shoots of yours just for fun or are you in some kind of school for photography?
Thanks
My recent shoots have been just for fun. But I'm starting back up at Uni for my second year of my Photography Degree  :mrgreen: