Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

WOW! everyone's work is completely amazing!
Quote from: "forza_united"
This photo has stolen my heart!
My word I love it!
I have a thing for due drops/water drops on a leaf or petal!
I got laughed at in one lesson at College in 2007/8 because I got so excited over a photo of a leaf with some water on it!
 :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

DLP-Photos.com

Thank you very much Laura and TBB - I love water drops too, Laura - nothing to be ashamed about! :lol: They are so beautiful and relaxing :mrgreen:
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

DLP-Photos.com

Quick playaround with my computers light, some darkness and 3 seconds of exposure resulted in this "Blue Flame":

/Nicolai

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"Thank you very much Laura and TBB - I love water drops too, Laura - nothing to be ashamed about! :lol: They are so beautiful and relaxing :mrgreen:
Lol! I'm glad you feel the same way!
I just love them! Its one of the reasons why I simply loooove A Bugs Life! lol when they're at the bar and get some water drops! oooo I just want to hold some!  :mrgreen:

I love you're new piece of work too! =D
Its interesting the things you can do with a camera and slow shutterspeed and some lights!

never2old

I was just uploading some old pictures and found this one, I really like it.

It's (part of) the Luxembourg Philharmonic

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "never2old"I was just uploading some old pictures and found this one, I really like it.

In my humble opinion that is a rather spectacular picture with a magnificent and fascinating composition centered around the beautiful lines and curves.

Bravo!  =D>
/Nicolai

never2old

Thanks Nicolai  :D

FYI, this is the whole building

It's quite beautiful. By night, the lights inside change colour, I really need to go around with my camera one night when there's a concert...

CentralPlazaPerson

This is from my summer London trip. I brightened it slightly. :lol:

Epcot_Boy

Nice =D>  Loved the light on the floor :)

David

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "never2old"I was just uploading some old pictures and found this one, I really like it.

That's so cool N2O, it's almost like an optical illusion! :shock:

Thanks for sharing it with us =D>

never2old

Thanks guys  :D

burntsienna

Oooo my word! That is spectacular! I love it!
It's so inspirational!  =D>  :mrgreen:  =D>

never2old

Thanks Laura!

burntsienna

Well I've been super busy with uni work.
Just had a hand-in today, and I can now say that finally the group project is over!
We were in a group of 6 and lets just say, I hope to never be in a group again. Though some aspects were good, there were a lot that weren't. Solo for sure, from now on.
Anyways...after a few hiccups...which were rather terrible, we got the set built within a day, then the following day we shot the 2 rolls of 120mm film, medium format on the Hasselblad.
Here's two of the shots from the shoot, the two which we narrowed down to before chosing our final.

And then I got bored recently, so I shot this...

never2old

I'm starting to play with RAW picture files, and discovering all that one can do with them... Yesterday I went for a little walk in the park behind my apartment, and took some pictures. I've changed a bit the light and played with the different colours to bring out the warmth of the autumn oranges and browns, here are some of the results...