Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

Today my dad and I have been working on making a photo wall at my desk, which shows some of my own photos and which I can change around everytime I shoot a new shot :)

This is how it ended up looking:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

DLP-Photos.com

Well, here are the photos of the Photo wall, so you can see them (they are some of my bests, which is why they have been chosen for the wall of course ;-))

From the upper left corner:

And then the center:

/Nicolai

Pete's Dragon

I really like this one. Where is it of? Usually photographs of buildings I like to see in Black and White, but the colours are nicely subdued in this one (have copied it and desaturated the colours, and it doesn't look as good).
All in all really good shots !!

burntsienna

Wow Nicolai not only are the photographs superb! but the way you've arranged them on your wall looks simply fantastic too!  :mrgreen:

Quote from: "forza_united"

These two are my absolute favourites!  =D>  =D>  =D>
Your depth of field and composition of the first one is beautiful.
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks PD

The photo is from Sony Center in Berlin. It is a modern building on Potsdamer Platz and it is absolutely filled with good architectural details which are worthy of a shot or two  this being the centerpiece of the building.
/Nicolai

DLP-Photos.com

... and thanks Laura - the first photo you have chosen is actually taken on my second day with the new camera so it is one of the first ones...

Later tonight or perhaps tomorrow I will be doing a little trip/photo report from my trip to Italy and I will upload some photos from a visit to a Safari Park (From which the Katta, Peacock and Cheetah photos above is from)
/Nicolai

bigrossco

wow forza_united some very great photos there!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

MizzRabbit

Wonderful photos Nicolai and they all fit so well together on your wall. I' actually looking to do something like that as well but I need frames! Where did you get yours?

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

DLP-Photos.com

Thank you so much Honey.

I got them in Bilka  :lol:, but they are pretty cr*ppy so I would recommend to visit a Photo Shop or something. Perhaps PhotoCare?
/Nicolai

Barnsey313

Quote from: "forza_united"

Love this one, The curves of the steelwork draw you naturally into the picture.

Barnsey313

Oh, that reminds me. My Best HX1 shots so far:-

My Little Brother in his new shades:

My Grandma (Ironically filtered with Kodachrome):

A light painting test:

Not been anywhere interesting yet so they are just of family etc. and yes - they are obviously post processed but only to recolor (nothing removed). I'll post some non-processed shots soon.

PS: I really like those textured, architectural Parisian photos MizzRabbit.

MizzRabbit

WOW! That first one would make an AWESOME print or poster Barnsey. It looks really cool and kinda 80s. Reminds me of the posters my mom used to hang on her wall when I was a kid. It's really REALLY cool!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

DLP-Photos.com

Three different but equally impressive shots James. They are very good and I cannot wait to see some more from you!
/Nicolai

The Butlin Boy

Nicolai, your photos there are beautiful, and I love the idea of your photo wall too :P

Barnsey, your photos are superb too, I love the last one especially; it's very clever :wink:

DLP-Photos.com

As I promised yesterday, I will post some photos from a danish safari park I visited last sunday with my family. The park is called Ree Park and it is a very nice park due to the huge areas the animals have and the fact that the park is build with the animals in mind before thinking about the guests.

Here are some of the best photos I took there (took more than 400 in total :lol:):

/Nicolai