Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Well we do seem to have quite a lot of things in common including being midgets haha. I've always wanted to be taller as well but have found that being small do have it's advantages (like getting through the tiny doors in Alice's labyrinth haha). Bwt, starting working out today so I'm back on course!

Nicolai, please do write a trip report. I want to see more! And add me to FB! :D

Allright I'll write a little trip report :D and I have just added you on Facebook - there are 2 albums with photos from this trip but more will be added today and tomorrow.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

CentralPlazaPerson

This from my recent London trip. I will upload the rest to my photobucket album and I will do my trip report later. (:

DLP-Photos.com

Great photo you've got there CPP - I will be looking through your photobucket gallery later today or tomorrow  :D/
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"

This from my recent London trip. I will upload the rest to my photobucket album and I will do my trip report later. (:

Yay! London trip report! Can't wait!! :D And love the photo. Great angle! Really makes me want to go.

Actually, this reminds me, wouldn't it be fun to have a forum get-together in London? I think the majority of the forum members live in the UK and would be able to get to London easier than to DLP. Well, just a thought...

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

The Butlin Boy

Really great photos of two great places Nicolai and CPP. They're all fantastic to look at. Thanks for sharing them, I'm looking forward to seeing some more :)

CentralPlazaPerson

Where I took that photo was really quiet as the vast majority of people where on the side of the bridge which the London Eye was on, so it was easy for a few snaps. :)

CentralPlazaPerson

Thanks Nicoli, MizzRabbit and BB :)

This is a photo from day1 in my trip report.

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"Thanks Nicoli, MizzRabbit and BB :)

This is a photo from day1 in my trip report.

You definately show a creative eye with this one.......impressed =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

andrewmoquin

Quote from: "burntsienna"

This one looks great! I was so intrigue about this and it made me think something that this photo view. I just can't explain well what was it but I really love this.  :)
Engagement Rings[/url]|Wedding Rings|Rings

burntsienna

Quote from: "andrewmoquin"This one looks great! I was so intrigue about this and it made me think something that this photo view. I just can't explain well what was it but I really love this.  :)
Aww thanks  :mrgreen:
I took that 2 years ago now  :o
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

burntsienna

Not really photography artwork...but heres the photos of my scarily flooded garden.

My wellies =]

Chilli's floating toy!

Now the Chilli beast himself

Mums pretty worried that it'll flood the house

MizzRabbit

Oh dear! Didn't know you had that kind of weather. The rain will start here later today and will probably flood a lot of houses according to the news. Your dog is SO cute!!! And your garden looks lovely, water aside. I'd love a garden like that. Hope your house will make it without being flooded.

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Oh dear! Didn't know you had that kind of weather. The rain will start here later today and will probably flood a lot of houses according to the news. Your dog is SO cute!!! And your garden looks lovely, water aside. I'd love a garden like that. Hope your house will make it without being flooded.
Yeah it's not normally this bad, this is the first time its ever flooded like this since we've lived here...which is all my life and a bit before.
Aww yeah little Chilli is soaked now though, he looks a little bit like a drowned rat as the saying goes lol!  :lol:
Aww thanks =] I'm sure my mum would love to know you like the garden, we don't really do much with it really but its nice having a big garden with flowers and lots of grass.  :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Holy Molly, that's a lot of water :shock: Your poor dog looks so wet :P

I hope that it doesn't flood into your house Laura, that'd be a nightmare :?

burntsienna

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Holy Molly, that's a lot of water :shock: Your poor dog looks so wet :P

I hope that it doesn't flood into your house Laura, that'd be a nightmare :?
Lol yeah its up to my ankles in the square part of the garden where the floating hot dog is haha!
It's receded away from the house now so we think it'll be alright, unless it gets ridiculous again.  :lol:
Poor Chilli is still wet as he's just been charging about outside again but forgot about the deep area and dived straight in and bless him he smells like a pond.
Chloe is a smart dog and stayed inside  :lol: