Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SophieD

Quote from: "forza_united"Wow that photo is very scary in a very good way Sophie.:)

thank you Forza United!! I don't think I intended it to be scary...but i guess it is quite scary!!!
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

burntsienna

These are the first images made at uni.
We took a trip to Blackpool and had to shoot the people there, and what we thought really captured the atmosphere.
Here are two photos I took.

The first is where I caught an old couple sitting having a break from walking about.
This old couple just looked so sweet! he was holding her bag and everything!  :D

The second is of a homeless man, quite the opposite to the happy atmosphere of a trip to Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Theres always a negative to balance a positive.

Everyone was just walking past him, trying to keep their distance, while he sat there shaking. Was horrible, sometimes people need to be more considerate. Sure he may have got there through mistakes he's made in life, or through just negative actions, but giving £1 or something isn't exactly going to affect me much. Sure it meant I couldn't get anything to eat or drink, but I can go the day. I'd hate to think how many day's he'd gone. He might not have even been homeless and just acting for the money, but I'd like to think that not all the world is filled with people who would trick others for spare change. So yeah...theres the negative side to Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

burntsienna

heres some random photographs I was asked to do for someone on the Design Crafts course back at college =]

On these last two images they wanted a dirty grainy look to the photos =]

RnRCj

Here's a photo I took a few days ago from our back garden. There was an awesome low mist on the ground! :D

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "RnRCj"Here's a photo I took a few days ago from our back garden. There was an awesome low mist on the ground! :D

Great picture J, thanks for sharing it :)

Wow, you must have a really big garden! :roll:  :P

burntsienna

Wow! that photograph is amazing!
 :mrgreen:
And...yeah you're garden looks pretty small to me lol... :wink:

RnRCj

Actually our garden is really small, we're just right next to a huge field. :lol: Thanks for the compliments!

burntsienna

Two random photographs from today with m Nanna Bread  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

I went to my Nanna Bread's today and got this shot :)

Barnsey313

Now that my favorite time of year is in full swing (Autumn/Winter) I've grabbed my trusty photoapparat and headed of to a nearby reservoir to brush up on my photography. Heres the pick of the crop:

A drop of Christmas spirit (My favourite):

Calf Hey Sunset:

For higher resolution images and to veiw more of my photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/barnsey313

NB: Those shots of your grandma are very artistic burntsienna!  =D>

burntsienna

Wow they are amazing!  :o   :mrgreen:  :D
I really really really love the water drop one!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Nicholas-c

Lens: Sigma 10-20mm
Aperture: f/11
Exposure: 5 sec (Had low-light and wanted sharp image and nice DOF)
ISO: ISO 100
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

DLP-Photos.com

Wow your water drop photo is absolutely amazing Barnsey! BRAVO  =D>

I also love the one of the pencils - very original.

I worked on a new desktop background yesterday and as I'm pretty satisfied with it, I will just post it in this topic too as it is some kind of Photography artwork:

To get the high resolution edition just click this link:
//http://images42.fotki.com/v1365/filejOwN/2f28c/1/1410056/6864291/opBackground_DesktopBackground.jpg
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Barnsey313"Now that my favorite time of year is in full swing (Autumn/Winter) I've grabbed my trusty photoapparat and headed of to a nearby reservoir to brush up on my photography.

For higher resolution images and to veiw more of my photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/barnsey313

I loved the Running Water shot in colour......intriguing picture =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

burntsienna

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31301638@N03/

I've just recently created myself a Flickr account so I haven't uploaded as much work as I'd like to, I'll continue to update it though :D