Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Well here goes for cyber finger feel.. :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

:o Wow, your face paintings are seriously amazing! They look so convincing, they're brilliant :) Well done. =D>

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"Well here goes for cyber finger feel.. :mrgreen:

Hahahaha!!!!
I actually started to laugh so much I forgot to breathe and choked abit! lol
Thats aamazing!  :lol:

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy":o Wow, your face paintings are seriously amazing! They look so convincing, they're brilliant :) Well done. =D>
Aww thanks, I really want to invest in some face paints as what I've used is just eyeshadow and eyeliner and foundation lol! all just makeup but I like the feel and the look of the makeup more than face paint as it looks softer and fluffier! haha
I'm getting a whole bulk of makeup tomorrow of lots of bright and vibrant colours for future shots  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "The Butlin Boy":o Wow, your face paintings are seriously amazing! They look so convincing, they're brilliant :) Well done. =D>
Aww thanks, I really want to invest in some face paints as what I've used is just eyeshadow and eyeliner and foundation lol! all just makeup but I like the feel and the look of the makeup more than face paint as it looks softer and fluffier! haha
I'm getting a whole bulk of makeup tomorrow of lots of bright and vibrant colours for future shots  :mrgreen:

Fantastic! :)

Javey74

:lol:  :lol:  He-he-he  :lol:  :lol:

Hope you are breathing normal now..  :shock:  :o

Well Laura, I can honestly say that it does feel soft and velvety, with subtle contours... :wink:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Thats definitely what i was wanting my philtrum to look/feel like  :lol:

Javey74

Oooohhh, I forgot about the smell.... :shock:  Does the face makeup have a particular smell aswell.. :?:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Some of the makeup I have has light scents, but they mainly just smell...erm powdery lol!
Eyeliner smells a little funny, so does some mascara.
I have some lipstick that smells like strawberries haha  :lol:

burntsienna

I've never smelt face paint though, but I think it would smell similar to acrylic paint.

Javey74

Mmmm, In see.  Now.....Strawberry lipstick, that brings back memories..  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Barry M is a lovely makeup person  :lol:
Barry M is definitely my favourite brand  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

This isn't really artwork, but its a photograph that I quite like lol
It's of my dearly departed broken bed  :(

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"This isn't really artwork, but its a photograph that I quite like lol
It's of my dearly departed broken bed  :(

Eeeee, very naughty Laura  :mrgreen:

Has your mam seen that photo.. :shock:  :o

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "burntsienna"This is from my makeup tests today lol!
It's not a very good shot but...it was more for the makeup practice than anything else :)
Now this is why I get looked at like I'm a freak by postal delivery men  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Wow Laura! Have you ever thought of being a make-up artist, like in the theatre or something? "Cats" would snap you up like a shot if they saw that pic, I'm sure! :D

\":lamp:\"

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"Eeeee, very naughty Laura  :mrgreen:

Has your mam seen that photo.. :shock:  :o

Haha yeah she saw it...but I explained to her how I broke it and how I covered for it lol!
Its been atleast 2 years since it was done...I didn't complain or ask for a new bed so she just laughed at me  :lol:

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"Wow Laura! Have you ever thought of being a make-up artist, like in the theatre or something? "Cats" would snap you up like a shot if they saw that pic, I'm sure! :D
Aww thanks I was told I should go do makeup when I was at secondary school as I'm able to create cuts, and bruises and looks of swelling with water colour pencils...though I don't actually think they're that good but here's a little pic.

I was practicing for my friends photoshoot but then he didn't need me anyways... lol