Toy Story Playland (General discussion)

Started by Kristof, August 06, 2008, 01:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbo

I think it does look quite cheap !! It doesn't really get you excited about what is coming , or even hint at what it might be !

luke85

I think if it was extended across all of the blue fences it would look quite good, but just that tiny bit looks a bit rubbish.

RnRCj

They must be repainting the construction fence! Why else would DLP put a billboard over it? :wink:

In all honesty, I think the actual image is okay. It's just annoying how it looks like a billboard placed in front of the fence.

Willow

Maybe it was produced in a variety of pieces and hasn't been fully constructed yet?  :?

Anthony

It is missing one obvious thing from what I can see... a date.

Just a '2010', so people actually know to return next year.

smurfy74

There are 2 of these posters one as you walk between stt and toon studio and the other is whilt you are On stt going round the first bend.  I haven't uploaded my pics from the last few days so I am not sure if I got the whole banner

Gareth

ooo the constuction fence look nice and again i love the slinky poster but that could jus tbe the face that he is my fav character :D

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

MagicStar

OMG  :?
Whats the problem there at DLP?
Look at Slinky on the fence - he looks so ... CHEAP!
Why isnĀ“t a DisneyPark able to make posters that look like Disney!!!!
And why do such bad things happen more and more often!?
[size=150]Let\'s put the Walt back in Disney![/size]

dagobert

And why do these cheap posters always appear at DLRP? Look at DCA, that's how the fences should look like.

Maybe in the future some concept art will appear on the construction fences.

Kristof

I guess Pixar must have liked it since they approved.

Willow

For all you anti-Halfpipers, at least Disney didn't go with Vekoma and their Big Air model, this beast has just opened in Taiwan.

:wink:

CafeFantasia

Here's what the construction walls look like over at Disney's California Adventure:

RnRCj

Awww don't post that picture. :( It really shows how bad our construction fences are.

Why do DLP always settle with mediocre stuff?? The crappy posters, crappy visuals, crappy construction fences... what would Walt have said if he was here?

CGM12345

Quote from: "Willow"For all you anti-Halfpipers, at least Disney didn't go with Vekoma and their Big Air model, this beast has just opened in Taiwan.

:wink:

How tall is that thing?

RnRCj

^I think I read somewhere that it's 60 metres tall. TSPL's halfpipe will be just over half that size.