Mickey's Magical Party (until 7th March 2010)

Started by Kristof, July 17, 2008, 09:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Surely whilst they were taking the old 15th toppers off it would be easier for them to install the Magical Party toppers at the same time?

It seems a lot of trouble taking 15th ones off, get the old ones out of storage. Then a few days later take the old ones off, put them into storage and then put the new ones on.

I reckon the original toppers will be staying.

casschr05

Quote from: "Willow"Surely whilst they were taking the old 15th toppers off it would be easier for them to install the Magical Party toppers at the same time?

It seems a lot of trouble taking 15th ones off, get the old ones out of storage. Then a few days later take the old ones off, put them into storage and then put the new ones on.

I reckon the original toppers will be staying.

Would seem likely!
maybe we might get the mickey and friends logo thing (that sits just above the arch where the 15th logo was) instead on its own!

15MagicalYears

Great updates there :D/
The merchindise, especial the clothing, looks great. Wouldn't mind one of those coats  8)

Ans it's great to see the Castle with it's original toppings  :shock:
Please, not Mickey's Magical Party ribbons  [-o<

The Butlin Boy

Thanks Kristof, so that's two pieces of good news, one piece of bad...

Good:
-No dodgy ribbons, just the original castle :D/  :D/  :D/
-Ooooooh, shiny aren't they :P

Bad:
-I miss the 15th decor already! :(

:roll:  :wink:

Aveen2008

Wow I am totally in love with the new Merchandise, thanks for posting it Butlin Boy!!

I am so glad the 15th candles are coming off the castle because I was never keen on them, so I am glad the original castle wil hopefully be returned! :D/

I am so excited about all the new changes, i don't know how I will wait until september to go!! :shock:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Captain Pan

I want a Hoody... and Short of Winning a trip to the Park (wait I have... well sort of) I'm not going to be able to get one...

or... can... I...

Hmm :-k ... Wendybird's current mentor on Teaching Practise is going in the Summer...  :-s
Maybe If I can talk really nicely to Wendybird1... maybe she could convince her to get me one...

Or maybe I'll just stick to my Mum's Manager getting me some Pins from WDW in November

Masamune

:( I'm missing Cheshire being on the Castle already.

Kuzco

I have a feeling I'm about to end up buying a new sweatshirt within two weeks ;)

Nice to see the castle back to normal again. I hope they will also reinstall the greenery on the balcony. It's been missing for many, many years now  :(
No touchy!

Patrick

Oh, what can I say, shiny and good as new :D , finally back to how the imagineers made it.  Isn't it good they are gold leaf, the 15th spires look pratically grey in comparison :shock: .  Please let these stay!!!!

RnRCj

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Bad:
-I miss the 15th decor already! :(

I thought it got boring quickly. Very glad to see it go!

The golden tops make the whole castle look better and cleaner.

Kris

I had this terrible thought that the Christmas lights would remain. That god they're obviously not staying!
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Aaron

Buuz and Lumiere are still there, Tink is left aswell!

Just 2 little holes is what's left behind from the 15th logo.

The Butlin Boy

Interesting that they took down Tink, I guess that both she and the confetti were scrapped then :)

Kris

Or she's getting a clean/makeover?
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Maarten

Quote from: "Kris"Or she's getting a clean/makeover?

Lets hope not, its about time that Le Chateau is brought back to its former self again. That includes a refurbishment if you ask me. The castle looks quite worn out but I am glad that some of the toppings have returned. By the way, its an encouraging sign that at least one of the Entertainment Department's awful ideas didn't get approval. But lets wait and see... I've got the feeling that the dream team won't give up that easily.  :wink: