Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinniesBestPal

Winnie the Pooh? Tinkerbell? Minnie Mouse?

Wendy? Peter?

MizzRabbit

What about a whole scene from Peter Pan?

Hmm... Maybe when Peter catches Wendy afer she walked the plank?

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Captain Pan

its been drawn.... It was a close one between two scenes in The Lion King...
Heres the runner up...

The Winner will be along later... and when I say winner the one I thought would be easier to draw... or after my mistake on the canvas board meant I couldn't put the two pictures on it the picture that filled the 40x40 canvas

madame_leota

pinned ya again! :D

its so cute! :D

i am thinking about doing that sort of thing for christmas prezzies! will be way cheaper and a lot more enjoyable!

MinniesBestPal

For my friend Olivi'a christmas present, I'm gonna make her a calender with all her favourite things on (which unfortunately, means I'm missing out on Disney drawing for a few weeks!)

Shoes, make up, clothes, parties, holidays, etc. She doesn't understand the magic of disney... *shakes head*  But I still think it'll be fun to make!

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"
QuoteDid you use a Graphics Tablet?

Actually, back then I didn't have a tablet yet so it's made by mouse. Wish I had though. It would probaby have made it a little better.

Aww cool!
I always use mouse when I colour things in mainly because I don't have a graphics tablet, but I do like using the mouse.
I think it looks great, did you fully draw it or draw it with pencil then scan it in?
I think it's amazing!  :mrgreen:  =D>
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "MizzRabbit"
QuoteDid you use a Graphics Tablet?

Actually, back then I didn't have a tablet yet so it's made by mouse. Wish I had though. It would probaby have made it a little better.

Aww cool!
I always use mouse when I colour things in mainly because I don't have a graphics tablet, but I do like using the mouse.
I think it looks great, did you fully draw it or draw it with pencil then scan it in?
I think it's amazing!  :mrgreen:  =D>

I paused the scene in Snow White that I wanted to use. Then I sat in front of my tv and drew one of my blue pencil sketches. I then scanned the drawing and used it as my bottom layer. I then added the color on top if it and deleted the drawing at the end. :)

You should definitely get a tablet! I highly recomment the Wacom Cintiq or the cheaper Wacom Intuos. :)

Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"I paused the scene in Snow White that I wanted to use. Then I sat in front of my tv and drew one of my blue pencil sketches. I then scanned the drawing and used it as my bottom layer. I then added the color on top if it and deleted the drawing at the end. :)

You should definitely get a tablet! I highly recomment the Wacom Cintiq or the cheaper Wacom Intuos. :)

Wow thats great, I've been colouring one of my own images for a while now, or one of my own characters. I'm not that happy with it at the moment thought.
Cool, I'll deffinately look for them when I save some money up to get the Graphics Tablet!
Thanks Honey  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

MizzRabbit: That evil queen is just wonderful - I really wish I would be good at photoshop, but i'm not that good yet. But this is just fantastisk - "jeg tager hatten af".

Captain Pan: That Lion King drawing is wonderful - looking forward to see the drawing that beat it.

I myself is wondering what to draw next after my last Tarzan drawing - anyone has any suggestions?
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "forza_united"MizzRabbit: That evil queen is just wonderful - I really wish I would be good at photoshop, but i'm not that good yet. But this is just fantastisk - "jeg tager hatten af".

Captain Pan: That Lion King drawing is wonderful - looking forward to see the drawing that beat it.

I myself is wondering what to draw next after my last Tarzan drawing - anyone has any suggestions?

Thanks so much. I'm glad you like it. I really want to be better though but every time I try I get discouraged.

And yes, I have a suggestion!! Could you do a scene from Lilo and Stitch??? I'd love to see that!

Use password]

Aveen2008

Ok so this topic has sent me drawing mad lol! since last night I have drawn 5 picture, 4 disney and 1 of my little nephew...heres the disney ones (they are all in pencial because i'm not good at colouring in, i usually wreck them)...

Alice:

Belle:

Lady:

Mulan: picture taken from Burntsiennas brilliant tutorial!

I've went mad drawing I think lol!

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

DLP-Photos.com

Wow Aveen just wow - these drawings are absolutely amazing. I want you to go drawing mad again so we can see some more  :shock:   =D>
/Nicolai

burntsienna

Wow Aveen! they are amazing!  :mrgreen:  =D>
I'd like to see you go drawing mad some more please!  :mrgreen:
Ooo and I really love the way you shade your work  :mrgreen:

Sorry for the delay in Tutorials everyone...I've been helping my sister out with Wedding things lately, so I've had very little time.
I'll try and get some done tomorrow  :)

DLP-Photos.com

Here is my third and final Tarzan scene - another Trashin' the camp scene - this with Terk and another gorilla.. Once again the edges on the non-colour version are photoshopped to become more clear...

MizzRabbit: I will do a Stitch-scene tomorrow and if anyone else has some suggestions to what I could draw I will appreciate it - do not know what to draw after Lilo & Stitch  :D

/Nicolai

MizzRabbit

Fantastic Aveen!!! I'm glad you've started drawing!! Are you open to requests?? I love that you do them in pencil. They look very classic. I especially love you drawing of Alice. She looks Disneyish but still like a real girl. Really amazing!

Use password]