Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

I think I've missed something this last week with my laptop playing up... and unless I can work out why I am failing to log in on another computer this will probably be one of my last posts until I sort my laptop out! So I thought i'd do it with a picture...

MinniesBestPal

WOW! Thats a great Tarzan captain pan!

burntsienna

Quote from: "disney_donutter"Hey Laura, I have a request.  Could you possibly do an Classic Pete? I bet he is so much fun to draw!

Is Captain (Peg-Leg) Pete ok, from Steamboat Willie?

Now I've said it before...and I'll say it again  :mrgreen:
Captain Pan I LOOOOOoooooooveeee! you work!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  =D>
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Pete's Dragon

This is my third attempt today at Space Montain. Not at all happy with it but I can't be bothered doing it again, maybe later :?  If you look at it enough, you can probably tell when I knew it wans't going well and got fed up

MinniesBestPal

WOW! THAT'S AMAZING!

Pete's Dragon

Thanks, but I'm not happy, the persective is all wrong. The left hand side is done from a different point than the right. Didn't notice until I was doing the railings, and by then it was too late. N.B. If using a point of perspective, make sure you rub out any other dots on the page  :?

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"WOW! THAT'S AMAZING!
I second that!!
It's and absolute masterpiece!!!! :mrgreen:  =D>

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"WOW! THAT'S AMAZING!
I second that!!
It's and absolute masterpiece!!!! :mrgreen:  =D>

Are we looking at the same pic ? Serious, thanks for the compliments, but I know deep down it could have turned out a lot better. Maybe tomorrow ( :-"  I'll wanna settle down, until tomorrow the whole world is my home....... :-" ) I'll try again.

burntsienna

Yeah!! It's brilliant!
Plus I think buildings are one of the hardest...if not the hardest thing to draw! And you've done it amazingly! Also...Disney rides/buildings, aren't the simplest of buildings. So you've extra super duperly brilliant!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  =D>

Pete's Dragon

Yeah, I didn't realise how much detail there was until I started it. Def. a lot harder than it looks, and a lot harder than the castle. But technical drawings like that, is was I thought I was good at, it's what I did for the majority of my A level Art

DLP-Photos.com

Pete's Dragon - I completely agree: your Space Mountain is absolutely amazing. I was really impressed by your castle, but this has done what I thought was very hard to do - it is even better than the castle :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Remco K.

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"This is my third attempt today at Space Montain. Not at all happy with it but I can't be bothered doing it again, maybe later :?  If you look at it enough, you can probably tell when I knew it wans't going well and got fed up

[...]
This is such an amazing piece of work! :shock:

Pete's Dragon

:oops: Thanks everyone. But I know I can do better, so there might be an Attempt-4 at some point

Carnival_Princess_

Aww thank you so much for Cinderella, she looks gorgeous, cant wait to try her out. Everyones drawings are brilliant!! You should all be really proud of your work.

DLP-Photos.com

Now I've finally coloured the two tarzan scenes and will do two more in the upcoming days

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]