Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

aw thanks Forza and Laura! :D

I'll try to go mad again soon hehe..just taking a little break!:)

cool tarzan pics Forza, you must really like that movie!? :)

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

burntsienna

forza_united I'm really loving your Tarzan scenes! They're great!  :mrgreen:
Must take ages to draw the whole scene!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MizzRabbit

Nicolai, that's your best tarzan scene yet. Can't find a single flaw! I like the non-colored version the most. You really captured the characters spot on! Can't wait to see the Stitch scene and remember, Lilo has to be in it too! :D

I do have another suggestion if yuo want...I'd be cool if you could draw a picture of Pinocchio being a bad boy...

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "Aveen2008"aw thanks Forza and Laura! :D

I'll try to go mad again soon hehe..just taking a little break!:)

cool tarzan pics Forza, you must really like that movie!? :)

Aveen xxx

Thanks - Yeah I really like it - but most of all I like to do some "series" when I draw, mainly because I want to draw all characters, but they are rarely all together in a scene  :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Fantastic Aveen!!! I'm glad you've started drawing!! Are you open to requests?? I love that you do them in pencil. They look very classic. I especially love you drawing of Alice. She looks Disneyish but still like a real girl. Really amazing!

Thanks Honey! Erm i am open to suggestions hehe! Aw thanks I tried to make them all look a bit more lifelike in small ways  :D

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks Laura and Honey! I do like the uncoulored the most too. It took about an hour to draw the sketch and another hour to finalize and draw it.

Of course Lilo will be in the scene too, but Stitch will probably steal the thunder as he tends to do. :stitch:

So you mean a drawing of Pinocchio on the Island (what is it called?) with all the other kids?
/Nicolai

MizzRabbit

QuoteErm i am open to suggestions hehe!

I have a suggestion then... Could you do a picture of The Blue Fairy? I think she'd be so beautyful in your style...

Use password]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"
QuoteErm i am open to suggestions hehe!

I have a suggestion then... Could you do a picture of The Blue Fairy? I think she'd be so beautyful in your style...

oh my god I love her too! Glad I am not the only one, i think she is so pretty! She will be my next drawing! :D

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

MizzRabbit

QuoteSo you mean a drawing of Pinocchio on the Island (what is it called?) with all the other kids?

Yes, exactly, with all the candy and stuff. I think it'd be fun for you to draw.

Use password]

MizzRabbit

Quoteoh my god I love her too! Glad I am not the only one, i think she is so pretty! She will be my next drawing!  

Aveen xxx

YES! Thanks Aveen! I've always thought she was stunning. So elegant and kind. Can't wait to see your drawing!!

Use password]

Captain Pan

With Wendybird1 one away in the Lake District and visiting Kendle for some cake and the Beatrix Potter Museum/Park... I can post the pictures of her Birthday Present and hopefully we can all bury it under pictures and comments...  [-o<

So We have the Pre-Canvas Sketch

and

The Canvas sketch

At the moment this is the first of a 3 stage process in my view... Although I may push it to four!

burntsienna

Wow Captain Pan it's looking amazing!
I can for-see another masterpiece!!!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

DLP-Photos.com

Wonderful canvas sketch CaptainPan - just wonderful. She is going to be very happy for the present...
/Nicolai

MinniesBestPal

Are you going to paint it or just colour it in?

Captain Pan

Quote from: "burntsienna"Wow Captain Pan it's looking amazing!
I can for-see another masterpiece!!!  :mrgreen:

I hope so... But unlike most of my normal pictures... I won't be keeping this one... (well for now I won't), but then I think I've spied 2 more canvases in the house which my brother won't be using for Uni as he's doing English Lang/Lit and has finished his A Level Art with an A, so maybe I can use them for some of My Favouirte characters and pictures I've already done...

My Aim is to paint it Minnie... and when I do it will be my first time using paints for Six Years... so I'm relying on my brothers A in Art to help me!

By the way I don't think I mentioned it on my last post... but Guys the most recent pictures everyones drawing are absolutely amazing... and I can't wait to see more... and from you Sienna I would like to see a tutorial on how to draw Dr Dawson from Basil The Great Mouse Detective as I've been wanting to do him for a while after my Basil's Have already solved many problems on the forum... and Basil like Sherlock is, is no good without his sidekick and partner!