Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "MizzRabbit"
QuoteHoney I can take my name off it if you want to print it??

Hehe, no thanks Aveen. I did it myself just now in Photoshop. It's already printing. :D At my school they have the most amazing printer, a real professional one, so when school starts I'll reprint all my favs and post a pic with them up on my wall. :D

hehe smart thinking...it feels werid that someone would actually want to put anything I draw up on their wall hehe but thats a really nice idea!:)

Aveen xxx

Now is it sad that I'll be doing that to my class room when I'm a teacher no matter what year/age I teach! and it'll be my way of doing stuff when I'm doing my age 3-7 years part of my placement!

I also have plans for having several hundred of DLRP Pins for the Students of my class for End of Year and Christmas Pressies, along with a new shirt/sweater vest each time I visit to wear in class!

Aveen2008

aw cool, u really love toy story hey??
 :D
Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

QuoteI also have plans for having several hundred of DLRP Pins for the Students of my class for End of Year and Christmas Pressies, along with a new shirt/sweater vest each time I visit to wear in class!

wow , how come i never had a teacher like you! :(  lol!

Aveen x
Luv Aveen xoxo

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Aveen2008"aw cool, u really love toy story hey??
 :D
Aveen xxx

Hehe, it's Pixar in general. Bough a big box of postcards.

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
QuoteI also have plans for having several hundred of DLRP Pins for the Students of my class for End of Year and Christmas Pressies, along with a new shirt/sweater vest each time I visit to wear in class!

wow , how come i never had a teacher like you! :(  lol!

Aveen x

Well I still got to qualify first... and September Sees Year One for Three! But then I was thinking the best pupil at the end of the academic year were going to get something extra special... but then I could be accused of favourtism... so maybe I'll do it off a merit book System!

PetiteSirene

Thanks everyone  :) I have been really suprised at how well I have been drawing.

Some of the stuff on here is just simply amazing!  :shock:

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Honey...after your request I couldn't hold myself back for drawing the blue fairy..so here she is...

I added wee stars to her little veil thingy to add some sparkle to her

Aveen xxx

Wow Aveen, I wish I could draw characters as well as you ( and Burntsienna ).

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"
QuoteWould it be possible to request something?? If so, I'd love it if you made a drawing of Phantom Manor! It'd really make my day!

Right MizzRabbit, I haven't finished it yet. I've sketched it and outlined it, but just in case I mess up the details and shading, here's Phantom Manor.(and for once I'm actually quite pleased with it)

MizzRabbit

Wow Pete's Dragon! It looks really cool! Can't wait to see it with details! And you have all the proportions spot on. :D :D :D

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Wow Pete's Dragon! It looks really cool! Can't wait to see it with details! And you have all the proportions spot on. :D :D :D

:wink: I should hope so, took me 6 hours to do. Admittedly I was supposed to be working at the time, so it would have taken less time if I'd done it at home.

Captain Pan

Pete again it looks like concept art again.... and I have a small challenge for you... one where I might take up myself... but then you are the building artist around here.... Buzz Lightyear Lazer Blast

-breeno-

Wow PD i love your Phantom Manor, can't wait to see the detail added :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Pete again it looks like concept art again.... and I have a small challenge for you... one where I might take up myself... but then you are the building artist around here.... Buzz Lightyear Lazer Blast

dont have a photo of that, have to do a bit of web-hunting :?

-breeno-

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "Captain Pan"Pete again it looks like concept art again.... and I have a small challenge for you... one where I might take up myself... but then you are the building artist around here.... Buzz Lightyear Lazer Blast

Here's one,

:wink:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "-breeno-"
Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"

Here's one,

:wink:

:?  oh aye, easy peasy :?