Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

forza_united It's great!
It must take you aaages to draw the full scenes!
Looking forwards to seeing the rest :D
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "burntsienna"forza_united It's great!

Well this one took me app. 2,5 hours, but it is pretty hard to concentrate on getting the proportions right in both background and characters.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"
Quote from: "burntsienna"forza_united It's great!

Well this one took me app. 2,5 hours, but it is pretty hard to concentrate on getting the proportions right in both background and characters.

Yeah I'm not suprised!
Background propotions
Character proportions
and then the proportions between the back ground and the characters!

Not an easy task  but they come out looking great, all your concentration is worth it!  :mrgreen:

MizzRabbit

That's fantastic Nicolai! The coloring is also excellent! Stitch is so adorably when he's angry! I'm glad you did this! I'm really looking forward to the compilation!! :D Rigtig godt gået!!! :D

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

Heres....a really quite late Tinkerbell, I'll work on Maleficent again tomorrow I'm determind to get it done well!

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks Laura and Honey..

That tutorial is just wonderful as always - I really hope you can get that maleficiant one done right as I bet it would be awesome :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"Thanks Laura and Honey..

That tutorial is just wonderful as always - I really hope you can get that maleficiant one done right as I bet it would be awesome :D

I know I really don't want to get this one wrong, it's quite a difficult one and I'm really trying and will keep trying. Spent most of today trying to do it! haha
I'll get there one day!  :lol:

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "forza_united"Now I've finished a Lilo and Stitch after MizzRabbit's request. I must say that I am really happy with this drawing - mainly because I "double-did" the edges so my colouring isn't as confusing as the Tarzan drawings' colouring.

Forza have you ever tried doing the edges with a black pen ? I do this because of  the whole " take a photo-upload to PC-wish I had a scanner " routine I have to go through.

Love you Stitch !!!  Grrrrrrrr! Ka-gen Ka-Gen !!!! And Lilo too. Tried her and gave up long ago.

Aveen2008

wow!! Forza this is definately my fav so far, really brilliant drawing!! =D>

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

Quote from: "burntsienna"Heres....a really quite late Tinkerbell, I'll work on Maleficent again tomorrow I'm determind to get it done well!

Great tutorial again!! You're so good at them! :D

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

burntsienna

Aww thanks
I really need to try and get more done though, I'm just finding little time at the moment.  :(
But as soon as they're done I'll be posting them!

MinniesBestPal

Trying it now, but its not looking so good... I find tinkerbell really hard to draw! Its always the eyes that get me!

burntsienna

If you get stuck on the eyes, try drawing a circle then adding rounded triangles, one so it's resting on the horizontal guideline and then the other just slightly out of line with it. As though there was a crow bar shape from the bottom triangle tip to the top one.  :)
Hope that helps.

MinniesBestPal

Thanks! I think I just about got it, but I suppose it will come with practice! TO THE SKETCHPAD! *dun duh du duuuuuu!*

burntsienna

Aw good.
Can't wait to see it :D