Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"This is my third attempt today at Space Montain. Not at all happy with it but I can't be bothered doing it again, maybe later :?  If you look at it enough, you can probably tell when I knew it wans't going well and got fed up

Pete's Dragon, seriously, that's such a cool drawing. I love that you do rides and architecture as it helps keep some variety on this thread. Perspective doesn't always matter. The whole feeling of the piece is just magnificent and I think you should applaud yourself.  =D> I really love it.

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Captain Pan

Pete like the other pieces here you again have created something spectacular... and I must admit unlike any attempts of mine at the structure would have resulted in total destruction of the building...

And the best thing about your picture is that It looks like concept art you see on DVD extras for movies!

Forza your tarzan 2 pics are great and remind me of some of my creations, but I can't remember if I've posted them or not... but there they are anyway!

DLP-Photos.com

Yeah I believe you posted this one in the beginning of the thread - they are great! :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Captain Pan"And the best thing about your picture is that It looks like concept art you see on DVD extras for movies!

Ah Shucks,  Thanks. :oops:

Aveen2008

wow more great drawings!

Laura- the queen looks great, can't believe you stayed up to do it but its great! I bought myself a new sketchpad today this topic has inspired me to go back and do some art.

Captain pain- Tarzan looks great

Forza- your pics look great coloured

Pete's dragon- wow your thunder mountain is so fantastic, you are too hard on yourself!

Honey- great picture of hook!! really good!!:)

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

burntsienna

Quote from: "Aveen2008"wow more great drawings!

Laura- the queen looks great, can't believe you stayed up to do it but its great! I bought myself a new sketchpad today this topic has inspired me to go back and do some art.

Captain pain- Tarzan looks great

Forza- your pics look great coloured

Pete's dragon- wow your thunder mountain is so fantastic, you are too hard on yourself!

Honey- great picture of hook!! really good!!:)

Aveen xxx

Aww thanks Aveen, I was determined to get it done before I went to bed! lol  :lol:  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Barnsey313

That's a great drawing petesdragon love the paper you've done it on too!

James.  :donald:

MizzRabbit

OMG! Can't believe I haven't posted this yet. I completely forgot I ever made it! I did it years ago. It was for a school assignment where I had to do a Photoshop painting. It's my first ever attempt at it and haven't really done it since. Well, it's the Evil Queen from Snow White. Laura's tutorial reminded me of this picture. I just think it's funny that I was into Disney Fanart back then, way before my DLRP trip in 2007.

Use password]

Pete's Dragon

Nice easy building this time. Used a bit of Artistic license, as the tower wasn't visible from the photo, so I moved it over a bit.

burntsienna

Woww Pete's Dragon that's another absolutally amazing piece of work!!  :mrgreen:  =D>

MinniesBestPal

WOW! MIZZRABBIT YOU'RE A SKILLED PHOTOSHOPPER!

And pete, amazing as usual! DRAW MORE DLRP ART! Lol! Its too much fun to look at!

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"WOW! MIZZRABBIT YOU'RE A SKILLED PHOTOSHOPPER!
I whole heartedly agree!
Did you use a Graphics Tablet?

MizzRabbit

QuoteDid you use a Graphics Tablet?

Actually, back then I didn't have a tablet yet so it's made by mouse. Wish I had though. It would probaby have made it a little better.

Pete's Dragon, very nice piece of work! I've just printed all three and hung them on the wall at my desk! They truely do remind me of sketches from my "Walt Disney Imagineering" book. And I love the kinda yellowish look of the paper. Makes them look vintage. Would it be possible to request something?? If so, I'd love it if you made a drawing of Phantom Manor! It'd really make my day!

Use password]

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"
QuoteDid you use a Graphics Tablet?

Actually, back then I didn't have a tablet yet so it's made by mouse. Wish I had though. It would probaby have made it a little better.

Pete's Dragon, very nice piece of work! I've just printed all three and hung them on the wall at my desk! They truely do remind me of sketches from my "Walt Disney Imagineering" book. And I love the kinda yellowish look of the paper. Makes them look vintage. Would it be possible to request something?? If so, I'd love it if you made a drawing of Phantom Manor! It'd really make my day!

The yellowish colour is cause I have to take a photo of the drawing because I dont have a scanner. Then photoshop the brightness/contrast otherwise it looks tea-stained its that bad.

Yeah I'll give Phantom Manor a go, but I have to draw Mushu for my wife first.

Captain Pan

I Need Help

Wendybird1's birthday is in 8 days... and the Canvas board I'm going to use for her birthday present is  :oops: Empty! I need something to draw for her... and I am at the moment Stuck!!!

Any help?