Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Brilliant Esmeralda!!! She looks amazing and beautiful, you've captured her perfectly! :mrgreen:  =D>
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

burntsienna

Cinderella Tutorial

Evil Queen coming up next...took me a while to find a good ref. image.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "burntsienna"Brilliant Esmeralda!!! She looks amazing and beautiful, you've captured her perfectly! :mrgreen:  =D>

aw thanks i could have done better, think I need to take my time really!

love the Cinderella tutorial it's great!:)

Thanks Forza too!

Aveen !
Luv Aveen xoxo

MizzRabbit

Hook... I tried to ink it but I wasn't patient enough. His mustache got too thick.

[attachment=0:3o2pf1ih]hook.jpg[/attachment:3o2pf1ih]

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

Wow Honey that Hook is fantastic! I specially love you attention to detailing on his clothes!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

Um...could you do a Tinkerbell tutorial? Please? I was trying to draw her last night, and I found her eyes so hard to draw!

MizzRabbit

I also have a request... Could you do Malificent as a dragon? You know, with a body and everything. :D

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"Um...could you do a Tinkerbell tutorial? Please? I was trying to draw her last night, and I found her eyes so hard to draw!
Yeah I will do =]
I'll ad Tinkerbell to my list  :mrgreen:
It's taking me a while to get this Queen right.

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"I also have a request... Could you do Malificent as a dragon? You know, with a body and everything. :D

Oooo that one would be a reeeeaaalll challenge but I can try  :mrgreen:

madame_leota

forza - cant wait to see your drawings coloured!

aveen your esmerelda is brilliant! shes such a playfull but strong character, i bet shes loads of fun to draw!

sienna - really looking forward to trying out cinders, she looks gorgeous. shes aurons fave princess so im sure he would love it if i drew her :D

mizzrabbit - hook is great, his clothes are so detailed! i love it!

madame_leota

oh my gosh pete, your castle is amazing!! i cant beleive you did it all in pen! if it was me i would have ruined it right from the start if i had done it in pen.

you should be so proud of it, frame it or something!   8)

burntsienna

Sorry for the emmense delay!
But here is the Evil Queen!
It's 3:20a.m....and she is finished!!

disney_donutter

Hey Laura, I have a request.  Could you possibly do an Classic Pete? I bet he is so much fun to draw!

Pete's Dragon

I've spent so long drawing that castle, I've missed so much. (Haven't even updated my sig. !!)

MizzRabbit I love Hook, looks like he's about to shout " Smee !!!!!"
Aveen your Esmeralda is very seductive  :wink:
Disney_Donutter and Madame Leota I love your drawings of Ariel, they make a great pair.
And as for burntsienna's tutorials, the sooner you get a job with Disney animation the better. ( just don't forget about the forum when you do, so we can get all the juicy gossip  :wink: )

:oops: Thanks everone for the kind words about the castle. As I've said before, I'm not really good at drawing faces. All the other drawing, I did because the Forum inspired me to. But the castle is just straight lines and geometry ( admittedly a LOT of straight lines )  and its what a feel most comfortable doing. I started with the gate and the two towers at either side, and worked my way up, in pencil. Then outlined it in pen, and decided to keep using the pen for the shading.

Again, thank you for your kind words  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
Gonna try Space Mountain next, but you'll have to be patient  8)

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Fantastic Pete's Dragon!!! Truely amazing!!!! Just simply incredible! I think I'll print it and post it on my wall!  =D>   =D>   =D>

I think this is the nicest compliment ever . Thank you

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

P.s. If there's someone's art I forgot to praise, sorry. There's so much to go through now, this topic has really exploded. I'll check it all out on Javey's page, and I'm sure it's all wonderful. Keep up the great work everyone  8)